Reminds me I didn't listen in on Coast to Coast AM and Other Side of Midnight in a while. Those were some fun stories even if fake.

George Noory is Kizaru's brother:

Richard C Hoagland is Sengoku's cousin:

I really liked those shows years ago. Got stale after a while, but it's still better than MSM.
Post automatically merged:

It's not hard to find a partner but I just can't deal with people's bullshit and I'm too focused on my career at the moment
People's bullshit? Then you didn't find the right one, keep looking.

Reminds me I didn't listen in on Coast to Coast AM and Other Side of Midnight in a while. Those were some fun stories even if fake.

George Noory is Kizaru's brother:

Richard C Hoagland is Sengoku's cousin:

I really liked those shows years ago. Got stale after a while, but it's still better than MSM.
It's because the admirals are all talk but no feat

Kizaru said he wanted to fight both Kaido and Big Mom, no wonder he can get his clown radio session where he does similar jokes

It's because the admirals are all talk but no feat

Kizaru said he wanted to fight both Kaido and Big Mom, no wonder he can get his clown radio session where he does similar jokes
That's the feat of a successful radio host. Put a lot of emotion and excitement even when discussing a story from an obviously drunk caller who claims his dog got abducted by aliens and they tried to impregnate it.

- Bonney's fruits previous user was a Celestial Dragon
- This Celestial Dragon killed Ginny at Sorbet Kingdom
- Kuma killed him afterwards by removing his life from his body
- Little Bonney ate the Devil Fruit that appeared close by