G

Gorosei Informer

holy shit

6 months without Kinyagi?

this man predicted the downfall of Kizaru lmao

can you imagine if the Flashback takes that long to end, and the week he comes back we go back to Egghead and Kizaru gets blasted?

:risitavirus:
Are you trying to give Kinyagi a nuclear meltdown that could be used for Oppenheimer then?! LMAO!

The Kidd fandom will have to adopt him out of empathy for his situation them, fellow camaraderie LOL!

if that genuinely happens, it will break him beyond any recovery, he'll go full Joker mode, especially the Joaquin Phoenix one or at worst Jared Leto.

Imagine the colossal titans first appearance but its an enraged kinyagi who will spam the entire forum with the most cursed one piece smut possible or something. (I have no idea what he'll actually do I'm just guessing ofc lmao.)

Speaking of Oppenheimer too:

:nicagesmile::nicagesmile::nicagesmile::nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

C

Cruxroux

You are coping so much its pathetic, you dont have to be 1 to 1 copy to be reincarnation, luffy is also a riencarnation of joyboy but joyboy fights with a sword and a spear, read the fucking panel they say how similiar he is to ushimaru and ryuma down to the sword handeling, even though ushimaru and ryuma use 1 sword and zoro uses 3, it cant be more obvious then that
You fuckin clown.
Luffy ate The mythical fruit , Fruit literally choose Luffy to be the incarnate.
Zoro has nothing to do with Ryuma as much as you think lmao.

Are you trying to give Kinyagi a nuclear meltdown that could be used for Oppenheimer then?! LMAO!

The Kidd fandom will have to adopt him out of empathy for his situation them, fellow camaraderie LOL!

if that genuinely happens, it will break him beyond any recovery, he'll go full Joker mode, especially the Joaquin Phoenix one or at worst Jared Leto.

Imagine the colossal titans first appearance but its an enraged kinyagi who will spam the entire forum with the most cursed one piece smut possible or something. (I have no idea what he'll actually do I'm just guessing ofc lmao.)

Speaking of Oppenheimer too:

:nicagesmile::nicagesmile::nicagesmile::nicagesmile::nicagesmile:
You guys miss that parody account that much? Let me get VPN and then I get him back up. Unbelievable. Didn't expect it to get that much fame just acting like a drama queen.