It is. The Irish are a lot like Australians lol.

Theres a channel called Mulligainz on YT, a very useful, wholesome, helpful fitness channel that is no nonsense, blunt, honest etc and he constantly says cunt casually lol.

In Ireland and Australia, maybe Scotland too, cunt is somehow endearing, friendly but mate is offensive to Aussies at least? It’s pretty funny lol.
It’s the same in canada (to a much lesser extent) but back when I lived around Toronto it was used as a term of endearment too.

never said it was funny, i said terf because infitima is a terf
For believing distinctions should exist?

Without distinctions, you can't define what a concept of an object is.

Without being able to define a concept of an object, we get square circles.

All logic states that square circles do not and cannot rationally exist.

Philosophy Logic 101

Playing hard to get is a thing girls do. Trust me, I know this as a girl. It's the usual trope of pretend to not care until the end.

I would liken Sanji and Nami to Leela and Fry from Futurama who also didn't show feelings until the end. Or Ron and Kim from Kim Possible.
If I were you, I wouldn't call it playing hard to get I agree with you that you can understand your fellow man better than the opposite sex in terms of emotions, but this time I think you're wrong, it's not that important for Nami, when we look at the pleasure of caring, the person that Nami cares about the most is obviously the most special person for him, you know that, if we talk about the whole cake, Nami was ready to leave him, Luffy didn't want it.

The film Strong world is quite self-explanatory, even though it is very little stated.

I'm also very good with emotions.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

It’s the same in canada (to a much lesser extent) but back when I lived around Toronto it was used as a term of endearment too.
Now thats SURPRISING LOL! Although I had a Canadian friend who was very surly and more like an Irishman or Aussie, he had Irish blood I think too, so it makes sense somehow. Thats quite a mental image now lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, it didn't hurt. I just got jumpscared.

Like the time in American Lit in high school when I poked my leg and nearly leapt out of my god damn desk.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: