I've been reading Marriagetoxin and I'm starting to get the impression that the author has a massive bondage fetish

Obviously some of it's to be expected since the whole premise of the series is the MC trying to romance various girls he rescues, but the shit in this last chapter wasn't even a plot point or anything. Like I get that it's supposed to symbolize that the father is forcing happiness onto his daughter without considering her feelings, but the author decided to depict it as a super fetish-y bondage scene for whatever reason.

To be fair I think it's totally fine for the author to do this but damn the dude isn't being subtle about his kinks lmao

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I've been reading Marriagetoxin and I'm starting to get the impression that the author has a massive bondage fetish

Obviously some of it's to be expected since the whole premise of the series is the MC trying to romance various girls he rescues, but the shit in this last chapter wasn't even a plot point or anything. Like I get that it's supposed to symbolize that the father is forcing happiness onto his daughter without considering her feelings, but the author decided to depict it as a super fetish-y bondage scene for whatever reason.

To be fair I think it's totally fine for the author to do this but damn the dude isn't being subtle about his kinks lmao
...Is that tentacle hentai water?

Oh, I'm stealing that.