Brief Spoilers for Chapter 1.072, Thanks to Redon't.

- Chapter 1.072 Title : "Call Me Bogard"
- We saw Bogard's flashback in the first part of the chapter.
- He trained sword since kid with Former Fleet Admiral Kong.
- We also saw Mihawk training a sword with Kong.
- Back to present time, we saw Bogard is on the ship with Garp and lighting his cigarette.
- Garp : "Whats wrong Bogard?"
- Bogard : "Finally its time to show these fellas who's the Marine Strongest Swordsman"
- Garp : "Gyahahahahahahahaha"
- Editor Note : "Bogard smoking that Shiryu pack!!"
- No Break Next weak
Real. I confirm.

1072 - "Memories."

- Garp and the others reach Hachinosu
- Helmeppo, Hibari and Bogard are on board
- Bogard tells Garp that Gion is on the way to support them
- We learn that Bogard was a known bounty hunter in the Underworld.
Bogard "The Red Blade" former bounty 820 million berry.
- Short flashback. We see that young Bogard gave Garp his scar
- Back to Egghead. Bonney chased Vegapunk to the roof. Vegapunk created a computer from a tiny part of his brain. He has countless memory chips and can watch his past on the computer screen.
- He shows Bonney his meeting with Kuma
- Kuma: "I once read an ancient fairy tale about a warrior called Nika…"

Editors note: What does Kuma know?!!

You really went through a lot as a kid huh?... :usoprice:
Mental scars gained in early infancy are necessary to build strength of character.

That being said, I really appreciate your parenting style! Shaping your son after your own will and denying him love when he rebels shows that you're an expert at raising little warriors!!

Another positive trait of yours is the relentless dedication with which you introduce your son to narcotics. Consumed in small yet regular doses, a normally lethal substance increases both physical toughness as well as mental resilience and spiritual wellbeing.

May your beloved son grow up to be the strongest, toughest, most badass and utmost militant furry this world has ever seen!!!

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Mental scars gained in early infancy are necessary to build strength of character.

That being said, I really appreciate your parenting style! Shaping your son after your own will and denying him love when he rebels shows that you're an expert at raising little warriors!!

Another positive trait of yours is the relentless dedication with which you introduce your son to narcotics. Consumed in small yet regular doses, a normally lethal substance increases both physical toughness as well as mental resilience and spiritual wellbeing.

May your beloved son grow up to be the strongest, toughest, most badass and utmost militant furry this world has ever seen!!!
Thank you :optimistic:

They feed this cutesy shit to young children like the world is a safe place or w/e.

And then we wonder why today's young adults are such damn sheep but it all started in infancy!

Show children the truth!
Show them the news!
Show them documentaries!
Show them watership down!!
Let children be children…
Showing them news etc. is the worst thing you can do to them
Of course you need to teach them some things about the bad side of this world (don’t take candy from strangers etc.)
but what you’re spreading is straight up top notch negativity
This 100% not good for a child’s soul

Let children be children…
Showing them news etc. is the worst thing you can do to them
Of course you need to teach them some things about the bad side of this world (don’t take candy from strangers etc.)
but what you’re spreading is straight up top notch negativity
This 100% not good for a child’s soul
Bruuuuuuhhhh

Read the whole convo.😂😂

You poor thing got blinded by your lust for hint providing 😂😂😂

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I am looking at you. Education with bit of rigor and harsh show of the world, especially with drastic even for the adult pictures, are two separate things and as the first one must be done with head and not brutally with lashing the other is straight up traumatizing and mind breaking for a kid, smashing into dust future for them to have a normal live.