Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
@NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Peroroncino so I finished Starfust Crusaders, would say sometimes it felt a bit dragged with too little focus on Dio Brando compared when he was a villain in part 1. But the last part made it worthwhile. A very satisfying beatdown delivered on Dio

Kakyoin :endthis:

Diamond is Unbreakable should be next
The isze of this W is unprecedented:cheers:
What was your favorite fight?
And favorite STANDO?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
@NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Peroroncino so I finished Starfust Crusaders, would say sometimes it felt a bit dragged with too little focus on Dio Brando compared when he was a villain in part 1. But the last part made it worthwhile. A very satisfying beatdown delivered on Dio

DIU :finally:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Iggy ...:pepemy:

Apollo

The Sol King

Thoughts on Pol ?

The isze of this W is unprecedented:cheers:
What was your favorite fight?
And favorite STANDO?
Jotaro vs Dio, no surprise here, others that come to my mind:

Polnareff/Iggy vs Vanilla Ice

Jotaro/Polnareff vs Anubis

Iggy vs the bird freak (forgot his name), relentless fight

Polnareff/Kakyoin vs J.Geil

Favorite stands - ZA WARUDO, The Fool, Silver Chariot, Star Platinum

Jotaro vs Dio, no surprise here, others that come to my mind:

Polnareff/Iggy vs Vanilla Ice

Jotaro/Polnareff vs Anubis

Iggy vs the bird freak (forgot his name), relentless fight

Polnareff/Kakyoin vs J.Geil

Favorite stands - ZA WARUDO, The Fool, Silver Chariot, Star Platinum
A lot of the final fights are also your favorites lol, but there are no bad choices in Jojo's:kata:
Enjoy DIU, it has a bit of a different vibe than the parts so far but it's also the most beloved part to lots of fans

A lot of the final fights are also your favorites lol, but there are no bad choices in Jojo's:kata:
Enjoy DIU, it has a bit of a different vibe than the parts so far but it's also the most beloved part to lots of fans
That's what I am saying the last part really picked the series up, and saved some of the parts that felt to me like it was dragging/bored.

Tonight another binge fest :cheers: