Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Don't read the YYH manga if you hate sexual violence content. There is a child rape in the final arc. The anime omits that stuff.
:luchosop:
For real??
That's even worse than Berserk. Good thing I'm only watching the anime.
Post automatically merged:

Okay I looked up the backstory (avoided looking at any panels of it though) and it's pretty bad but it doesn't seem like the author got a kick out of it or anything, and this is the same type of backstory we see with Guts and Hancock so I guess it's not that surprising, but still damn that's dark

Last edited:
:luchosop:
For real??
That's even worse than Berserk. Good thing I'm only watching the anime.
Post automatically merged:

Okay I looked up the backstory (avoided looking at any panels of it though) and it's pretty bad but it doesn't seem like the author got a kick out of it or anything, and this is the same type of backstory we see with Guts and Hancock so I guess it's not that surprising, but still damn that's dark
The official translation of the manga also censors it but the original dialogue clearly states the rape. This is a fan translation of the original.

IMO, the final arc was wack in general. Togashi was seriously unhealthy and the editors kept trying to prolong and change the story so Togashi just canceled the arc midway.

The official translation of the manga also censors it but the original dialogue clearly states the rape. This is a fan translation of the original.

IMO, the final arc was wack in general. Togashi was seriously unhealthy and the editors kept trying to prolong and change the story so Togashi just canceled the arc midway.
Yeah I heard that it was insanely rushed and what not, sucks that he had to end it like that.
Still that's a pretty fucked up backstory, not quite as bad as Berserk or anything but god damn man.