Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Yeah, he seems like a troll who enjoys riling people up.
Not gonna lie, watching people get trolled is hilarious.
I was giving him what he wanted to push him into revealing he's trolling and it's all a character/act. Poor guy got banned so fast before he could say sike 😭
Does Worstgen have a shipping thread? I wanna spice up the thread with some LuHan :kidsmile:
Oh God no

Anything but shipping. People who think powerscaling tards are bad have never seen the shipping wars lol

LuMeat will win lol

I wasn't even referring to OP shipping. The worst shit I saw on the internet was ShinRan vs CoAi detective conan fans, and NaruSaku vs Naruhina Naruto fans.

These people make Admiral vs Yonko and Zoro vs Sanji look timid.
The worst is still Ichiruki. Even romcom fans aren't as bad as Ichiruki fans even when their series literally revolve around shipping.
Post automatically merged:

The shipping equivalent in One Piece is probably Nakama wars.

Last edited:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
The worst is still Ichiruki. Even romcom fans aren't as bad as Ichiruki fans even when their series literally revolves around shipping.

The shipping equivalent in One Piece is probably Nakama wars.
I wasn't following Bleach fandom when IchiRuki vs IchiHime was at its peak. But I remember Rukia fans burning the manga after the last chapter and shit

I was active on forums before that, and I saw grown men who stan Shinichi x Ran posting pictures of their guns to threaten fans of Shinichi x Ai lmao

I mean I know C4N vs the entire forum got heated, but I ain't seen anyone post their guns.....at least not yet :kawak:

I wasn't following Bleach fandom when IchiRuki vs IchiHime was at its peak. But I remember Rukia fans burning the manga after the last chapter and shit

I was active on forums before that, and I saw grown men who stan Shinichi x Ran posting pictures of their guns to threaten fans of Shinichi x Ai lmao

I mean I know C4N vs the entire forum got heated, but I ain't seen anyone post their guns.....at least not yet :kawak:
Ichiruki fans sent death threats to Kubo telling him to kill Orihime. I haven't seen that kind of stuff from Carrot and Yamato fans yet, but I have no doubt they sent death threats to Oda, especially Japanese otakus.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
Forget Ichiruki and Ichihime. The best bleach ship is Rukihime :pepebusi::pepecorn::pepecafe:

LuMeat will win lol

I wasn't even referring to OP shipping. The worst shit I saw on the internet was ShinRan vs CoAi detective conan fans, and NaruSaku vs Naruhina Naruto fans.

These people make Admiral vs Yonko and Zoro vs Sanji look timid.
Lmao I remember the melt down from the Naruto ending. Shit was hilarious for the next few months.