Nah man, shit still stinks no matter it's color.
Twitter's just as shit as it was before he took over is what I'm trying to say, if it was better it was only slightly better.
It's worse. They're hemorrhaging advertisers and the algorithm is all janked up. The company is worth half of what it was worth before he bought it.

Who looks forward for Trump return in 2024? I'm just going to smug in the face all those clowns who argued with me and called me maggot at election thread where Biden vs Trump discussion was going on

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
It's because of the check-mark system. The algorithm prioritizes anyone that has twitter blue so you'll see trash advertising disguised as content every 5 seconds.
not to mention the site blows up every time you go on it, it’s so much slower and you need an account to do anything including looking at comments

thank god for reddit and instagram reposting threads
Post automatically merged:

Who looks forward for Trump return in 2024? I'm just going to smug in the face all those clowns who argued with me and called me maggot at election thread where Biden vs Trump discussion was going on
hope he campaigns from a jail cell

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Really hate how some people have huge egos, for some reason they think they're perfect and can judge others for miniscule stuff even though they've done way worse.
Kind of sad, honestly.

Just look what he's done to Twitter.
He's an absolute idiot that thinks he's a genius
Hmm I haven't been on Twitter in awhile idk how it is these days