Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I love Doflamingo but people like Conquistador and Veku ruined him for me tbh
Idk why they even insist so hard on him being stronger than characters like Cracker and Katakuri. It doesn't affect his character or his fights or the way he "went out" (I say it with quotations cause he didn't die or anything but was still handily defeated and locked up tight).
doffy is above cracker and below Katakuri...he may beat queen too....only YC1s are above him....

i remain the only person with cool hiyori tag :finally:
L. Plus she's a hooker. Plus she didn't even kill Orochi. Plus she's not even strong despite being the daughter of Oden. Yamato's better, btw. Hm... Kiku may be better too.
Plus her musical skills and rhythm are practically nonexistent.
She's the most beautiful woman in Wano yet Kiku is prettier and Yamato has a hotter body. Kind of sad innit.
That's another thing, she's supposedly the most beautiful woman in Wano but honestly Lilith would destroy her in a contest of beauty/cuteness.
But that's not even the main problem. We all know she can still be a good character even if her body and face are mid. Look at Big Mom, she's a phenomenal character and she honestly looks like a pig.
But she ain't. And she never will be. And no amount of cope will change the fact that Hiyori is trash
I win the internet argument. My ego has been fed and thus I'm still able to deny the fact that I am a degenerate loser. Now I'm going to go to bed finally before I say more stupid shit for no reason.
Merry christmas everyone:christmwai:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
L. Plus she's a hooker. Plus she didn't even kill Orochi. Plus she's not even strong despite being the daughter of Oden. Yamato's better, btw. Hm... Kiku may be better too.
Plus her musical skills and rhythm are practically nonexistent.
She's the most beautiful woman in Wano yet Kiku is prettier and Yamato has a hotter body. Kind of sad innit.
That's another thing, she's supposedly the most beautiful woman in Wano but honestly Lilith would destroy her in a contest of beauty/cuteness.
But that's not even the main problem. We all know she can still be a good character even if her body and face are mid. Look at Big Mom, she's a phenomenal character and she honestly looks like a pig.
But she ain't. And she never will be. And no amount of cope will change the fact that Hiyori is trash
I win the internet argument. My ego has been fed and thus I'm still able to deny the fact that I am a degenerate loser. Now I'm going to go to bed finally before I say more stupid shit for no reason.
Merry christmas everyone:christmwai:
who let this yapper keep yapping