CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
1104 gonna be lit I can feel it
:moonwalk:
We're nearing the Marine Revolution.

Sadly, looks like Dragon is STILL going to do nothing, since he hasn't left the Kamabakka Kingdom yet, and that's over in Paradise.

The Egghead Incident will be Fuji, Smoker, and other Marines rebelling against the WG for attempting to murder Vegapunk.

Vivi soon, too. Ain't no way Oda can actually keep her trapped in a hot air balloon for a whole year, even he's not that evil. Right...???

Sadly, looks like Dragon is STILL going to do nothing, since he hasn't left the Kamabakka Kingdom yet, and that's over in Paradise.

The Egghead Incident will be Fuji, Smoker, and other Marines rebelling against the WG for attempting to murder Vegapunk.

Vivi soon, too. Ain't no way Oda can actually keep her trapped in a hot air balloon for a whole year, even he's not that evil. Right...???
Dragon's going to take out Akainu. Trust me bro

Show Me Mastery + Penalty of Breaching

wanted to unlock that final Rond of Obliteration for 100% completion

Beat Týr yesterday, got a nice run going with some strong perks and got the Spear version of Týr, everything clicked
Nice blud it was fun to fight týr and he showed different weapons. Next god of war could be playing in asia or egypt that

Chapter 1110: The Sword Initiative
Fuji declares that he is breaking apart from the marines and assigns his new admirals
Each admiral is shown with their bounty and new name
Admiral White Snake Smoker, bounty: 2.5 billion
Admiral Chatton (Brown Pig) , bounty: 2 billion
Admiral Momosaugi (Pink Rabbit) , bounty :1.5 billion
Admiral Umekotatsu Koby (Pink Dragon), bounty: 1 billion