Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing! Loki hype!
I’m probably late but welcome back!
Tyvm man, sorry for the late reply too ironically, had a bit of chaotic evening earlier. Great to see you as always anyway!

:goatasure::cheers:

you have a task right now

spend an ungodly amount of hours editing the scenes from Spider-Man 2 with Peter delivering pizzas

and putting Kizaru's face on it

:endthis:
Lmfao thats a brilliant idea, although I completely lack the patience to do it these days so can't promise anything sadly.

:gokulaugh::goyea:

piece of shit

but an insanely good actor, can't deny that

same shit with Kevin Spacey

still mad that piece of shit did those things, his acting was off the charts
Post automatically merged:

Trump was

Al Gore was

Bill Clinton was

Hillary Clinton was

many politicians
Nope, Trump was only mentioned about not being here... Sorry pal, only pedo Biden was here.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You think the Seraphim got released? Ironically, if they did their programming from York should still to be to eliminate the Straw Hats, Cipher Pol, and Vegapunk.

S-Snake and S-Bear are almost guaranteed to reject their programming and protect Luffy/Bonney, respectively.

I still have Laffitte and Catarina kidnapping/recruiting York, freeing the Seraphim, and probably killing Edison. Even if York doesn't work with them, Catarina can just knock her out, then transform into her to change the Seraphim's orders.

I think Caribou gave the food, he's been shown sharing food he stored with Luffy before, and is a known hoarder of food. The food Caribou stored in him that he fed to Luffy during the raid was stuff he had just picked up himself for himself.

We know from Chapter 1062 that Vegapunk's food dispensing machines can be activated by anyone, as seen by Luffy activating by getting punched into it (LOL)

This machine is on the Fabio Phase of Egghead, the surface-level area, so Caribou probably found it while exploring, stocked up on food, realized Marines were invading the island, and is now shitting himself silly at the sight of Saturn. So, like with Kaido, Caribou is feeding Luffy in hopes he beats Saturn so Caribou can escape another sticky situation.

Kizaru feeding Luffy never made sense, Kizaru is surrounded by Marines, if he disappeared without using his powers they'd notice, and, fun fact, Kizaru's Light powers MAKE HIM GLOW, meaning the idea he stealthed his way to a ship/food machine and back is kind of ridiculous.

If Kizaru had speed to move at high speed (heh), why would he wait for Luffy to get up, when he could just save Bonney himself? Just doesn't make sense.

Embrace Caribou for Nakama today (except he's joining the Blackbeard Pirates, lol)

There's a tiny chance Apoo is with Laffitte and Catarina, too, since I'm 100% convinced Apoo was always working for Blackbeard. Two biggest traitors in the series, lol.
You and this Caribou wank lol