It's probably the Pro-Israel side, as they've accused the Red Cross of unbefitting conduct
I see in comments are people wanting him to take palestine side....and some saying he is from lebanon so he should be anti israel.

People forget that most people of the world don't really care about the conflict as they are not involved at all and in reality just say stuff to look good online. Thats why should never go public with such things. Keep things to themselves. Or else people want them to use their words and propaganda.

B

Borasey79

Fishmen would, in theory, have a lower blood density because of the environment they grow in. Plus that green blood VP pumped into the Seraphim might make them more subsceptible to subtle changes of matter within their organisms.
All in all, my very legit scientifical background leads me to claim that yes, ChubbyBabyJimbo could get a lot higher.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I see in comments are people wanting him to take palestine side....and some saying he is from lebanon so he should be anti israel.

People forget that most people of the world don't really care about the conflict as they are not involved at all and in reality just say stuff to look good online. Thats why should never go public with such things. Keep things to themselves. Or else people want them to use their words and propaganda.