CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
1106: Double-Double Cross

Cover Page: Zoro wrestling with shady sword-cleaning Occupi who stole his blades to clean them and then extort him for money (we see one Octopus literally taking money out of his pocket while smirking)

-Franky tells Atlas to grab Kuma and Bonney then hold onto him. Franky uses Coup de Burst to escape the Laser barrage from the Pacifista, crashing into the Fabiophase.
-The Marines are confused as to who Franky is, as they can't find him on the Straw Hat Bounty posters
-Franky lands near the Ancient Robot, who mutters, "Cola... give me Cola..."

-Sanji vs Kizaru. Kizaru tells Sanji he doesn't have time to fight the Number 4 of a crew. Sanji dissapears using his super speed, and kicks Kizaru in the side
-Kizaru coughs up blood, but grabs Sanji, and kicks him into the Frontier Dome. Sanji is burnt, as Kizaru shoots up through the laser grind, to sword smack Sanji back through it again and into the ground.
-Kizaru as he fires off lasers at a running and regenerating Sanji: "You Straw Hats are so arrogant, doing whatever you please. Actions have consequences. Sabaody and Marineford should have taught your Captain, but he just doesn't learn. Look at you... a Yonkou Commander who can't fight women, and won't even fight with his hands. It must be rough... having to carry a burden like you on the ship."
-Sanji's eyebrows reverse as he thinks back to his decision to destroy the Raid Suit, and blue flames start coming from him
-Kizaru is amused, and catches Sanji's kick in his hands, before wincing as the flames burn him
-Sanji kicks Kizaru in the stomach, and states, "I would never sully my food, by smearing my hands with your blood! I'd rather be mocked, than murder a little girl, like you Marines! Vegapunk broke the law, fine, but WHAT THE HELL DID BONNEY EVER DO?!? She only became a pirate to save her father!"
-We see a close-up of Kizaru's face, he looks miserable upon hearing Sanji's words. Sanji kicks Kizaru through the Frontier Dome, then follows him, smirking even as he's smoking from the laser damage.

-The Lab explodes partially, with Lucci and Kaku getting blown out of it
-Lucci is bleeding badly from sword slashes and laser blasts, Kaku is hunched over
-Zoro and Jinbei are both blasted out of the lab as well (Jinbei lands with Zoro in his arms lol)

-Laffitte and York walk out with the Seraphim in front of them, both smirking (Laffitte has a Bubble Gun). The York is actually Catarina Devon, who turns into her normal self.
-Kizaru is sweating, as the real York steps out, smirking as well
-York: "Well, since you Marine assholes won't stop trying to kill me, it's time to flip the script. If I can't rule the world with the World Government... I'll rule it as a Blackbeard Pirate!"
-Kizaru announces to all Marines that the Blackbeard Pirates have taken over the Seraphim and York.

-Saturn is shocked, and orders Kizaru to take out York and the BB Pirates so that the Seraphim stop attacking
-Caribou, who is watching Luffy beat up the Marines surrounding him, thinks to himself, "The Blackbeard Pirates are here?!? Finally, some good luck! Now I can get off of this crazy island! And I thought Wano was bad!"

Editor's Note: Yes, Caribou, Wano was very bad. Very, very, very bad. Wano Act 4 soon!