CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Looks like they're finally putting their foot down. Every site is going to be affected in some shape or form.
:luchosop:

It was inevitable with the Final Saga starting.

I'm fine with spoilers generally, but I'd prefer if most of Laugh Tale was spoiler free.

Like, I do not want to read what the One Piece is in text spoilers, I need that to be fresh on page.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
It was inevitable with the Final Saga starting.

I'm fine with spoilers generally, but I'd prefer if most of Laugh Tale was spoiler free.

Like, I do not want to read what the One Piece is in text spoilers, I need that to be fresh on page.
Thats an interesting debate thats been coming up for quite a few years too, assuming we still have spoiler leakers somehow by the time the end of OP comes and thus we find out whatever the One Piece is (Its THAT thing and a silhouette at best if not offscreened or some highlight/speedrun panels without dialogue at least or even just a THEORY, a Pirate Theory or the friends we made all along the way), how are the leakers gonna handle it?

Even if Redon is still leaking and tweaking, seething and tweeting, whats gonna stop some other wannabe leakers leaking it and causing the biggest shitstorm on the Internet with One Piece since Gear 5 and thus Luffys awakening?
Will Redon just ambigiously hint at what is is or it being revealed depending and not say what it is too?

Surely Shuiesha will go the most BLOODTHIRSTY on hunting down leakers at this point especially to try to avoid the Internet and thus the world finding out and being spoiled on the surprise of the OP itself? Even within Japan itself too, which will leak out onto the Internet somehow anyway?
Post automatically merged:

The police arrived at Redon’s house but all they found was some vague hints about his location
:crazwhat:
LMFAO, either that or they found Oda!

:risitameh::saden::risiup::hapnoel:

Last edited: