Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Akainu is standing next to no one as far as we know, from feats to portrayal and now even databooks blatantly say he was the strongest marine even during the Summit war.
As for Kizaru, most likely slightly stronger than Aokiji, but in terms of plot relevance with the current admirals Fujitora has him beat, then we have Ryokugyu with some solid feats.

Kizaru isnt really that special lol
All jokes aside I don't think any of em are special, lowkey not even Akainu.

The C3 is extremely closely knit. It took Akainu the fight of his life to take Aokiji out, Kizaru is portrayed to be just as strong if not stronger.

This doesn't exactly apply to the new Admirals, by virtue of being top tiers they are obviously close, but the C3 are lifelong Marines who grew stronger together with very specific portrayal and patterns that link them together.

Sometimes their relationships aren’t the best way to figure out strength relationships.

Look at the emperor crews:
Kaidos only ever said kind words about Jack but he was the weakest

Big Mom seems to only respect Pero, who’s weaker than her generals

Burgess is Blackbeards closest within the crew, but definitely doesn’t seem strongest

Marco was Whitebeards RHM, but Oden was much stronger
Yeah, but as of now I believe Kizaru is the strongest admiral.
I'm not married to the idea though, Ryokugyu has better feats and if he does fall in this arc while Fuji/Ryokugyu show more feats later I could change my mind.

Yeah, but as of now I believe Kizaru is the strongest admiral.
I'm not married to the idea though, Ryokugyu has better feats and if he does fall in this arc while Fuji/Ryokugyu show more feats later I could change my mind.
That’s fair. I personally think Kizaru will be the weakest just because Marine HQ grew stronger over the timeskip and the admirals are the true strength of Marine HQ