Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Kuzan POINTED at Cracker and negged him

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Tbh after what the world's strongest, angriest, most racist tree did to king and queen, I'm not surprised. Granted they were still injured ofc and King lost a wing I believe but still.

Room temperature IQ Admiral downplayers need to chill out like Cracker there, to get a swift, merciless, silent humbling like that.

So glad Auger is actually being hype here again, him shooting the seagull from an island away across the ocean and instantly blitzing Ace which would have killed him surely if he wasn't a logia ofc or Luffy is very underrated.
Snipers are extremely badass and awesome along with gunslinger in general and I hope Oda really pops off with them, pun intended with the RHP and BBP at least.

I remember seeing a theory of Blackbeard making wormholes/portals and shooting bullets through it but funnily enough we have a teleporting Sniper with Auger now ofc.

I've wanted to see a sniper or gunslinger use ricochet/trick shots to full effect in OP too, I was hoping for a gun wielding Admiral with an energy logia in this regard too then. Energy powered and accelerated shots too.

But yeah when they want to or Oda insists, Toei really know how to deliver and hype, to add what's greatly missing.

That cover page with the frozen Cracker was magnificently drawn and pure nightmare fuel, Kuzan can be truly merciless and thus "cold as ice" when needed. He's so underestimated too.

Kuzan could instantly kill you so easily. Instantly freeze amd shatter you or bisect or decapitate you as you're frozen or push your frozen statue over or whatever. I'm sure at some point someone WILL be frozen by him and Blackbeard will shatter then into millions of tiny shards instantly too with the gura gura (lmao autocorrect called it guru guru).

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I don’t think I have the ability to explain why I don’t like a single creative decision Toei has made since Dressrosa. They just never animate events the way I picture them in the manga. They are always making shit seem big and dramatic at the expense of accurately adapting the manga. And they take a bunch of creative liberties that I hate. Their is nothing subtle about this animation studio, they are always just pandering to retards because at the end of the day OP is just a cash cow to them rather than an actual story.

Rayleigh blocking Marco with one-finger for example. Did Oda ever draw this? No, Toei did this because dumb fans thought this was how prime Ray would treat Marco despite the manga never drawing it that way.

Then Toei started drawing DBZ auras on every character to pander to DBZ’s primeape fanbase, and then when people pointed out in twitter that this was just fucking crap, they drew the auras even harder just to spite those people.

They are not a serious animation studio, they don’t care about or understand the material they are adapting, they are a studio of idiots pandering to an even dumber fanbase at the expense of the source material.

Bruh he legit pointed at Cracker and one shot him.
And acting like this collection of morons has even an ounce of credibility genuinely annoys me. They have demonstrated incompetence time and time again and nothing this gang of Dragonball fans draws is worth taking seriously in any way.