Do people actually believe that the Straw Hats will just run and not defeat anybody, after we literally saw VP glazing Luffy about buster calls being futile against him last chapter? Or why Oda decided to feed Luffy to full power for no reason? Or the shocking incident? On Reddit some people actually think that and I'm like :quest:

Do people actually believe that the Straw Hats will just run and not defeat anybody, after we literally saw VP glazing Luffy about buster calls being futile against him last chapter? Or why Oda decided to feed Luffy to full power for no reason? Or the shocking incident? On Reddit some people actually think that and I'm like :quest:
Only Luffy and Zoro will fight and defeat their opponents, the rest of the Straw Hats won't fight.

I felt like this was the case, but Kuzan is one of the best Toei animator's favorite characters.
Specifically an animator that they only bring on for key scenes.

The Kuzan scene in my signature was drawn on paper with ink.

Garp vs Kuzan and Kuzan's bar scenes are in very good hands.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @TheAncientCenturion @Elder Lee Hung (I know you don't care about Toei - I dont either but it's cool) @Kurozumi Wiwi @TheKnightOfTheSea
I'm excited to see this one animated

Only Luffy and Zoro will fight and defeat their opponents, the rest of the Straw Hats won't fight.
They will not just leave them and run away somebody gotta deal with the BB pirate ship and Saturn has control over the Seraphim still. Seraphim aren't KO'ed SBear, SSnake and Shark maybe change but Shawk would still fight and vice Admirals

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR THE 49NERS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE 9NERS MERCH IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST NFL FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 7 MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE THE CHIEFS GET HUMBLED?!
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, TAYLOR. FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE CAREER. I HANG THE GLORIOUS JERSEY OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TALENTLESS HACK!

FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT. FUCK MAHOMES. FUCK REID. FUCK PURDY. FUCK EGGBALL. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING THE NFL'S POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

I'm on the decisive battle mission of Wo Long @EmperorKinyagi
No spoilers but there's another mission after it : )

i didn't like any of the bird bosses.
I like the fire one but the one that throws lightning orbs on the ground that spread out majorly sucks imo

Walmart Ornstein and Smough was fun tho
Agree, if a tad easy because of how passive they can be.

is Mezuki like the Demon of Hatred equivalent?
He's a boss from Nioh 2 that they put in as callback with his moveset modified for wo long combat.

Demon Lu Bu was disappointing tbh
Agree human fight is much more interesting. Although the Ocarina of Time tennis attack was cool.

Man Aokiji is fucking scary when you think about it
He can literally turn the entirety of earth into a frozen wasteland, initiate an actual ice age
He froze an entire ocean for a week in a split second lmao
The scariest part for me is that he's that physically strong AND can durability negate with freezing.

Teach couldn't use the Gura around Kuzan because of shattering people.

But Kuzan can make his own shockwaves with his punches, which means that he can freeze and then shatter entire battlefields at once.
:crazwhat:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I like the fire one but the one that throws lightning orbs on the ground that spread out majorly sucks imo
yeah i hated that fight. It's weird that they fumbled the Liu Bei fight because he's so important.

Agree human fight is much more interesting. Although the Ocarina of Time tennis attack was cool
i got caught off guard so many times by that move lol