Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
yes but he was shown in the midle of the VA in the war of marine ford and IM midle scaling . The one in te midle is the strongest normally in a shonen and he seem to be ordering around the other VA this last chapter . (Akainu in the midle of the admirals Luffy always in the midle of his crew formation etc)
Tbh, Onigumo seems much more menacing than Doberman.

Then, we have Cancer, Dalmatian and Chaton who also looks better than him.

It's like... What could give a Vice Admiral who is another swordsman? Seriously, only CoA feats, but a Vice Admiral with a powerful CoA doesn't makes any sense, so it's weird and needs a devil fruit at least.

Tbh, Onigumo seems much more menacing than Doberman.

Then, we have Cancer, Dalmatian and Chaton who also looks better than him.

It's like... What could give a Vice Admiral who is another swordsman? Seriously, only CoA feats, but a Vice Admiral with a powerful CoA doesn't makes any sense, so it's weird and needs a devil fruit at least.
Godfy wifi diffs everyone

The show has lost all tension/emotion thanks to "Godfy".
This is the end game, cannot have "tension" everytime. Also we are yet to see 4 gorosei, Imu and the HKs. The battle is just the beginning. Series is ending soon you may not like it and Luffy cannot do it by losing everytime he faces the villian. I get it if you are the fan of the villans but lad Villians are meant to be negged.

This is the end game, cannot have "tension" everytime. Also we are yet to see 4 gorosei, Imu and the HKs. The battle is just the beginning. Series is ending soon you may not like it and Luffy cannot do it by losing everytime he faces the villian. I get it if you are the fan of the villans but lad Villians are meant to be negged.
Nope, you cannot oneshot final villains which are supposed to be the strongest ones (Shonen logic).

I am sorry but I cannot buy this.

So, what's the point to introduce new characters now? Vice Admirals, Holy Knights and so on? To be oneshoted? No man, I've never saw a shit like that.

Also, the very ending of the series must be more of a serious tone, not lack of tension and stupid oneshotings.

Nope, you cannot oneshot final villains which are supposed to be the strongest ones (Shonen logic).

So, what's the point to introduce new characters now? Vice Admirals, Holy Knights and so on? To be oneshoted? No man, I've never saw a shit like that.

Also, the very ending of the series must be more of a serious tone, not lack of tension and stupid oneshotings.
Luffy has given one shot to which very strong character, and who says he can do it, none of the top tier characters in One Piece can be defeated with a single attack, luffy can never do this, Oda luffy always prolongs his battle against his opponents, and this situation is worse because you determine the strength of each new character in your own mind, god knights, figarland garling, Gorosei, it is obvious that Gorosei does not stand a chance against a yonko or admiral, but for some reason there are people who think that he should be at those levels, if you examine a little carefully, you would realize that this is not possible anyway, as long as the sailors are run by the world government, it is impossible for groups like Gorosei, God Knights to be at the yonko - admiral level because they will already have 4 admirals in their hands and each of them will be a yc 1 level knight, if each of them was yonko level, how could they be defeated? Luffy is now among the strongest, and that's normal, he's in the race for the top now

Who one shot anyone here? The entire situation is serious only Joyboy is laughing sorry but if you cannot understand the story nobody is going to believe your headcannon. Blame your understanding not the story.

Luffy has given one shot to which very strong character, and who says he can do it, none of the top tier characters in One Piece can be defeated with a single attack, luffy can never do this, Oda luffy always prolongs his battle against his opponents, and this situation is worse because you determine the strength of each new character in your own mind, god knights, figarland garling, Gorosei, it is obvious that Gorosei does not stand a chance against a yonko or admiral, but for some reason there are people who think that he should be at those levels, if you examine a little carefully, you would realize that this is not possible anyway, as long as the sailors are run by the world government, it is impossible for groups like Gorosei, God Knights to be at the yonko - admiral level because they will already have 4 admirals in their hands and each of them will be a yc 1 level knight, if each of them was yonko level, how could they be defeated? Luffy is now among the strongest, and that's normal, he's in the race for the top now
So... The WG is defenseless against a Yonko?

LMAO