Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
We get cg vs bbp, bb lose and he is out of the picture for some time-->BB does a big return and kill the rat-->BB go for Poseidon (will he succeed I don't know)-->WG fall and get what he was searching for-->BB vs goofy
Post automatically merged:

I said Sanji will not do or find the allblue himself, he ain't the navigator

We get cg vs bbp, bb lose and he is out of the picture for some time-->BB does a big return and kill the rat-->BB go for Poseidon (will he succeed I don't know)-->WG fall and get what he was searching for-->BB vs goofy
Post automatically merged:

I said Sanji will not do or find the allblue himself, he ain't the navigator
So Nami will find the All Blue instead? Lmao.

How would she find something that doesn't exist?

I don't get it will Sanji find the all blue yes or no?:josad:
Yes, by himself.

Luffy wouldn't beat Mihawk and give the WSS title to Zoro. Franky wouldn't create a suit that protects Usopp from everything and Usopp suddenly become brave and achieve his dream of brave warrior of the sea, Nami wouldn't suddenly be able to read Poneglyphs and learn world history and pass the knowledge to Robin which is her dream, etc.

Lmao

Bb ain't the last fight lol

What kinda low quality weed you smoking?

Bb is literally gonna be before or at raftel.

Imu is the final villain.

Also lol on cg beating bbp

Mohawk can't beat bbp alone lmao

Mihawk can only extreme different a single top tier. Croc can take a Titanic captain. That still leaves 8 Titanic captains and fucking Kuzan lmao

Bbp would fuck cg so hard lol.

Lmao

Bb ain't the last fight lol

What kinda low quality weed you smoking?

Bb is literally gonna be before or at raftel.

Imu is the final villain.

Also lol on cg beating bbp

Mohawk can't beat bbp alone lmao

Mihawk can only extreme different a single top tier. Croc can take a Titanic captain. That still leaves 8 Titanic captains and fucking Kuzan lmao

Bbp would fuck cg so hard lol.
When did I say BB is the last fight?:endthis: