Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
You know what makes me wonder?

Scoth's tweet can be read in two ways:

- the chapter is amazing, but events were predictable, no one just thought of them , e.g. Luffy negs both Saturn and Kizaru, or we see Luffy's new attack, Kizaru uses awakening. They are 100000/10 Hype but they are still in the orbit of possibilities, although very distant for us, From our point of view.

- the second possibility is that, the events are bat shit crazy - e.g.: Enel descends from the sky - or we get the beginning of a flashback about the Void Century, Kaido and BM return etc. - something completely unpredictable is just happening, something that no one, based on all available information, has ever guessed or could have predicted.

For me, the way Scoth wrote his tweet, makes it seem like option 2.

:steef::goyea::shocking::usoprice::chopoff:

guys I'm part of Oda's secret discord server (he likes playing among us on breakweeks), and one of his editors said Oda wants "to end the admiral agenda with this next chapter once and for all". Incoming Marine L !
The Giants kill all the VAs and the narrator says
"Only Sword, the admirals and Akainu matters, also Smoker got Tashigi pregnant"

- the chapter is amazing, but events were predictable, no one just thought of them , e.g. Luffy negs both Saturn and Kizaru, or we see Luffy's new attack, Kizaru uses awakening. They are 100000/10 Hype but they are still in the orbit of possibilities, although very distant for us, From our point of view.

- the second possibility is that, the events are bat shit crazy - e.g.: Enel descends from the sky - or we get the beginning of a flashback about the Void Century, Kaido and BM return etc. - something completely unpredictable is just happening, something that no one, based on all available information, has ever guessed or could have predicted.

What Tweet?

what was scotch's tweet? only saw the fasten your seatbelts one