kizaru is 2v1ing luffy with the help from a top tier and yet he can't do shit to him, that's embarassing, if kaido did that you all would make fun of him forever
Then go for it, I’m all for the Kizaru slander memes the pancake ones are pretty funny.

But how does this help Zoro exactly and why do you guys seem to only spam them when I slander him?
:bamathink:
If anything, isn’t the fact that Luffy pancaked two guys much stronger than his wings a terrible look for Zoro?
:ohreally:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Then go for it, I’m all for the Kizaru slander memes the pancake ones are pretty funny.

But how does this help Zoro exactly and why do you guys seem to only spam them when I slander him?
:bamathink:
If anything, isn’t the fact that Luffy pancaked two guys much stronger than his wings a terrible look for Zoro?
:ohreally:
because zoro is all you ever talk about so kizaru gets slandered in return, you're not very bright are you?
And i'm not sure kizaru is stronger than zoro at this point tbh.
Considering how easily luffy low diffed him, he might be a good opponent for zoro

Because he’s the main villain of the most popular one piece arc?

this is like asking why is Frieza more iconic than cell lol
Ace was one of the most popular characters who was killed on screen by Akainu that was one of the biggest upsets in one piece where Luffy failed to saved his brother. Then there's Kuzan who played a major role in Enies Lobby and his dynamic with Akainu