Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I think they'll be in zoan form. but not because they HAVE to be in zoan to teleport. The teleport seems like a Saturn specific ability. after all, he had to summon the other 4, when he himself could come to the island without anyone summoning him.

anyway, the gorosei will be in zoan form cause they're coming prepared and ready to jump Nika and his laughing ass.
I imagine all five share the summoning, it's just Saturn was alone as they didn't imagine how much trouble there would be. That and since he's the Science guy, he was the natural choice for this.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
dont talk to your parents are you 12
Nice try Batman, but I already told you, I'm not the Joker.

Just because I did that thing with that Lopunny... listen, that was the other fucking clown, with another Lopunny, okay??? Yes, there is a small Furry subcommunity within the general clown community. Stop making alts and attacking me like this Bruce, yes, we know you're Batman, the rich guy who's never seen at night and who has been paying millions of dollars to ship luxury bat-shaped technology into Gotham, no shit, we know, Bruce Wayne is Batman, it does not take "the world's greatest detective" to solve your secret identity

I AM NOT THE JOKER, Bruce. Stop dressing like a Bat, you have so many skills, you can protect 3rd world villages, do private security, training combatants for non-lethal police-work... listen, you need to actually reform your city, clearly whatever crime measures Gotham is putting out are not stopping Catwoman from purforming PETA bullshit and the Riddler from destroying the city with his dangerous... riddles... his... his riddles. What the do your police even do in Gotham? Hookers? Would explain the crime rate, BATMAN.

Like... don't your friends have like a giant space station? In space? Your Superfriends? The fucking Justice League?

Why do we even have Arkam Asylum? Just put the supervillians in space you noncturnanl goofball.

Would the Joker be terrorizing people's Pocket Monsters if you just trapped all of them up in some space prison?

Vigilanteism is wrong, Bruce. Also, the whole thing with the all adopted little boys, was gonna let it slide until you started dicking Batgirl, but I've fucking had it up to here, Batman, I'm surprised Commissioner Gordan isn't a Supervillian yet, man's had like five different villian origin stories thanks to you and hasn't cracked yet, unbelievable.

Don't make this my villain arc Batman, or I will become your greatest nemesis:

Rabies

That's my Supervillain name

Rabies

...Well, I guess now THIS is the dumbest post I've ever made on this website

That one Office Episode with the rabies actually scared me, like, don't mess around with wild animals, you can actually die. There's plenty of cute fluffy ones that are domesticated that need help/friends, pet them rather than rando-deer, so we limit the spread of diseases like Lyme disease.

Wait did I actually turn this into a rabies PSA after all of the stupid Batman shit????????

...How do you feel about Talia Al Ghul?

I wish I was Batman, but with parents, laser guns, and an army of superpowered catgirls.

Yeah it's time to go to sleep