Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!

Yes Oda, I get it, you now really like this western eye popping gag that Tex Avery used way more effectively.

Even Oda himself used it better during Skypiea because it caught you off-guard and it wasn't spammed every 5 pages.
Honestly it feels like a desperate cry for help/midlife crisis from oda at this point.

Maybe he heard our complaints about flanderisation and took it personally too lmao.
Post automatically merged:

When you destroyed 246 years old democracy in just 8 years

And established yourself as the King in the most anti-monarchist Republican state>>>>
Everytime I think that country can't get more insane....

And yet I live in the UK too ironically lol. Our last prime minister got neg diffed by a fucking lettuce lmfao.

Literally JinBAE lmao. Fem Franky goes HARD too (pause).

Honestly it feels like a desperate cry for help/midlife crisis from oda at this point.

Maybe he heard our complaints about flanderisation and took it personally too lmao.
I often feel like Oda probably is doing just that. Like whenever the majority or a good chunk of the fanbase is hoping for something in the story, he checks japanese social media and has his english-speaking assistants check english social media and forums just to see what everyone is hoping for so he can do the exact opposite just so he can be "unpredictable".

Its not bad to be predictable Oda as long as you provide fun and continue to deliver on the stuff that made your story successful to begin with. Please stop with this 'subverting expectations' routine you learned from Netflix.

I often feel like Oda probably is doing just that. Like whenever the majority or a good chunk of the fanbase is hoping for something in the story, he checks japanese social media and has his english-speaking assistants check english social media and forums just to see what everyone is hoping for so he can do the exact opposite just so he can be "unpredictable".

Its not bad to be predictable Oda as long as you provide fun and continue to deliver on the stuff that made your story successful to begin with. Please stop with this 'subverting expectations' routine you learned from Netflix.
that's exactly what his bitch ass has been doing

F

Foul Legacy

Editors won't let that happen.
Shueisha will never allow One piece to fall because Author doesn't care anymore.

Classic excuse of sucking bad and telling I did it on purpose :arnoling:

Editors won't let that happen.
Shueisha will never allow One piece to fall because Author doesn't care anymore.
Do you thin Sheisha even bothers about getting any genuine feedback and working on it like usually done for series before they get axed....obviously no...they know there is already a bunch of people who will just spend and keep making them richer regardless of them doing nothing in the series

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Yeah. No idea about sasaki but he is not active for a long time :josad:
Damn that's really weird. Sasaki had some really weird, troubling shit going on here with his account before but a shame to see well/long time known members disappear too whatever their reasons ofc.

Maybe they might come back eventually like me and Indigo did too ofc (and allegedly Cruxroux too lmao), nobody can truly escape here!

:catblush::catsure::madmonk: