I don't think long running animes usually have good endings and I can understand why too as it mainly depends of making money and time allotted to them.. And author is made to try to tie all loose ends it might end up stretching it too much and end abruptly... It may not be the aae for one piece.... But I already see it acting like that now itself.... Not that's very bad...
There are many good shounen with great endings but most of them are not long running..
Sure but the pacing of the final arc is one thing, I feel like a lot of people are also prone to scrutinizing the literal ending.

Gege gonna pull out a Binding Vow in real-life to accomplish that one :josad:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Agreed!

It's the only match whose highlights I watched so many times and never got bored lol

It was just brutal and I am not even a Germany fan

@Peroroncino @Doggo you guys should feel proud of your team. They gave this world life long entertainment lmao
I hated the 2014 team and was actually rooting for that team to get absolutely destroyed.
the 7-1 doesn't bother me as much as he thinks it does.
:kobeha:

Oda really shitted on the coolest admiral
? If anything oda glazed him more than anyone expected
People (including admiral dick riders) expected him to be some random power-level man obstacle that likes to troll, he got characterization and focus in the arc that wano characters would dream about

Admiral stans should eat good in the final saga if this is what Kizaru gets and he might not even be out depending how egghead goes for the final arc

? If anything oda glazed him more than anyone expected
People (including admiral dick riders) expected him to be some random power-level man obstacle that likes to troll, he got characterization and focus in the arc that wano characters would dream about

Admiral stans should eat good in the final saga if this is what Kizaru gets and he might not even be out depending how egghead goes for the final arc
Admiral stans should eat, correct, but no Admiral will fight with Luffy again, and for many this is an L

I just wish they explained why he was so loyal to the WG to the point where he considered slicing Bonney and Kuma and even outright killed his best pal Vegapunk.

Even Garp with his boundless loyalty and hypocrisy let Luffy get one over on him and was even ready to kill Akainu for killing Ace.

So what's the WG got on Kizaru? Does he have a family that needs him to keep paying the bills? Is his friendship with Akainu just as important? Or is it just a sense of futility after seeing the true nature of the WG?