Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Fellas, my friend and I are at the end of the Oden flashback in Wano.

And man I have not seen Chobro that actually mad in a long time. He could not believe the reason why Oden danced naked for 5 years. And he really hated the end of Kaido vs Oden

I fear some things that come next, especially fake Oden and mothering mode
:shame:
something tells me the rest of Act 3’s bullshit won’t go over well either :usoprice:

G

Gorosei Informer

Fellas, my friend and I are at the end of the Oden flashback in Wano.

And man I have not seen Chobro that actually mad in a long time. He could not believe the reason why Oden danced naked for 5 years. And he really hated the end of Kaido vs Oden

I fear some things that come next, especially fake Oden and mothering mode
:shame:
Hes not ready for that peak fiction, that masterpiece, Oda's magnum opus, the arc that trascended the rest of One Piece and surpassed his decades of writing of One Piece, the best arc to ever exist in a manga and anime and has Kubo, Kishimoto, Mashima and all other authors crying to themselves to sleep every single night, on how they could never write anything remotely as epic, emotional, beautiful, triumphant and such as Wano!
Especially that grand 3rd and final act with the greatest finale to ever hit any m
edium, a finale so good, it will be used as the standard for all new stories and forms of media in future regardless. Not even One Piece itself but Wano by itself will be exhibited in museums worldwide, showing others what they can only dream and hope to write and draw but never will in a million lifetimes each.

I am so lucky to have been born to experience Wano, this is the most monumental part of human history, everything humans have achieved has been absolutely incomparable, inferior, negligible, pointless, whatever compared to Wano. Act 3 showed how truly outclassed we all are and how much better we could aspire to be beyond our wildest imaginations.
Only the work of a true living God amongst us like Goda could reach such impossible summits and deliver something us mere plebeian mortals could never accomplish, even if we had infinite time in the world and all 7 billion of us tried 24/7 without ever stopping/resting or whatever!

I should really stop before I put Ohara Artur out of a job or make him jealous that I'm fellating Oda harder than he does constantly on a daily basis unironically.

:cheers::kata::steef::finally:

(If I get anymore sarcastic than this right now, it might be fatal for me, even as a Brit lmfao.)