1121: The future of this world

- the Sunny landed safely and Jinbe attacked Saturn to protect Bonney
- Zoro and Sanji goe after Ju Peter and Warcury
- Vegapunk talks about his final prognosis
- The WG wiped out an ancient race called the Lunarian's. They came from the moon and needed a specific resource for their homeland : Gold.
- Wano was once known as the City of Gold and there was another city but he doesn’t know its name (probably Shandora)
- both cities were allies of the Ancient Kingdom
- The Lunarian tribe made contact with the Ancient Kingdom and they created the Ancient Weapons but these weapons were used to wipe them out
- Joy Boy waited for a certain someone who would find the One Piece and end this ancient war
- We see a black ship sailing through a storm
- We also see Garling and 2 new characters: one with a long hat and horns and the other one is built like a muscular dwarf. We don’t see their faces
- Vegapunks last sentence: "The whole world will be a battlefield and the one who finds the One Piece will have an advantage in this war."
- Emeth: "Joy Boy, I won’t be there… when the final battle starts but please don’t make the same mistake again… Don’t underestimate him… the D. who will bring darkness to this world!!"

Break next week
I think it'll be more like:
- People across the world are reacting to Roger's real name
- Sunny lands in the water
- Mars returns
- Emeth says Luffy (Joy Boy) should leave, otherwise they'll be caught in "that"
- Worm and pig are charging Emeth
- Vegapunk says some insignificant words
- Break next week

I think it'll be more like:
- People across the world are reacting to Roger's real name
- Sunny lands in the water
- Mars returns
- Emeth says Luffy (Joy Boy) should leave, otherwise they'll be caught in "that"
- Worm and pig are charging Emeth
- Vegapunk says some insignificant words
- Break next week
Chapter title: This and That