Looking back at this I now realize, he is dumpster diving through Oda's trash, probably daily.

I thought sandman was some assistant, not full blown stalker, until the more recent post shared from twitter.
Tbh I didn't even know he was this creepy until a few weeks ago. It's crazy how he's just straight up stalking Oda, it seems like he's only obsessed and doesn't want to genuinely harm him though, so I guess that's good? Still, creepy as shit lol
Post automatically merged:

Oda is stupid if he doesn't have a restraining order. I swear I'm serious not even meming.
I just hope Sandman doesn't have any malicious intent past being really weird and obsessive because Oda does not need a violent stalker especially when he has a whole family

Oda better file a police report about this stalker.:shocked:
This is what we might end up seeing as a thread here one of these days:

:bignews: Foreign stalker caught peeping on famous Japanese manga author!

The fact that Sandman also keeps bringing up how supposedly attractive he is to men just makes him all the more sus. I wouldn't be surprised if he later starts claiming that he looks like Oda's wife and shows up at his doorstep one day dressed like Nami.

I'm not in your server remember you didn't let me in?

That shits creepy af
Sandman been a stalker, remember when he posted a picture he took of Oda's house and Japanese fans had him take it down so Oda doesn't get doxxed?
Here's him backtracking and deleting the pic he took of Oda's home. I dunno what's creepier, the fact he just casually pulled up to Oda's house and took pictures, or that he thought it was cool to post it lol
Bruh he's pushing 40 :milaugh:
He's actually 50+ :kobeha:
🤨:odenugh: what the f am I reading here

Also this tweet
I was pleasantly surprised that Kamiki-san sent me a message directly. Thank you for your advice. There are so many images of the exterior on the internet, so I thought it was safe 🤔
:lawsigh: