This is the perfect set up. All the marines are knocked out. Kizaru got pissed after sabody and got serious capturing 500 pirates. This time kizaru is gonna kill saturn, be ready for saturn to dodge his first attack :steef::steef::steef:
- All marines knocked out except Kizaru and Saturn
- S-Snake "wake up you guys, SHs are escaping"
-> ...

@mly90, @Dragon777, @MarineHQ, @Kurozumi Wiwi, others, and I will be there :moonwalk:

@Pringles for sake of argument
‘let say Saturn doesn’t get killed on eggland arc.

‘’But I think 5 gorosei will come to eggland to elbaf island to battle as giant monster to fit giant theme. They will try again and try to hunt starwhats and his friends.

I say Saturn is bonney/kuma fight like kidd/law vs big mom.

Edit : like big mom doesn’t get defeated at wci
Big mom get defeated at wano.

Last edited:
@Pringles for sake of argument
‘let say Saturn doesn’t get killed on eggland arc.

‘’But I think 5 gorosei will come to eggland to elbaf island to battle as giant monster to fit giant theme. They will try again and try to hunt starwhats and his friends.

I say Saturn is bonney/kuma fight like kidd/law vs big mom.
It's entirely possible that they all come to Elbaf and this ends up being the "final war" somehow?

To be fair, I don't even believe Saturn and Kizaru will go down in "Egghead" or while they escape but I won't take the (possible) L until we are in Elbaf

- All marines knocked out except Kizaru and Saturn
- S-Snake "wake up you guys, SHs are escaping"
-> ...

@mly90, @Dragon777, @MarineHQ, @Kurozumi Wiwi, others, and I will be there :moonwalk:

Saturn should really die this arc. No point at all in keeping him alive.

Honestly, as far as I am concerned, now is perfect and could lead to Garling new Gorosei (so we we would seen a new Gorosei, as we have seen new Warlords, Emperors and Admirals during the manga).
After Saturn would be Just another BM: fated to be taken down in an arc not that It's not his, with 1/10 of the focus and untimately with no one really intrested in that.

Bro weren't you a hardcore Satrun wanker?

Someone who said that he will be the main villain and shit?

You don't deserve to be in the Kizaru hype squad :beckmoji:
I love Kizaru and prefer him over Saturn

Me saying that Saturn is a better villain does not mean that I prefer him over Saturn, on the opposite

I claim Mihawk being stronger than Shanks but I hate Mihawk and Shanks is one of my most favorite characters, one does not exclude the other ;)

Saturn should really die this arc. No point at all in keeping him alive.

Honestly, as far as I am concerned, now is perfect and could lead to Garling new Gorosei (so we we would seen a new Gorosei, as we have seen new Warlords, Emperors and Admirals during the manga).
After Saturn would be Just another BM: fated to be taken down in an arc not that It's not his, with 1/10 of the focus and untimately with no one really intrested in that.
I don't even know what Oda has planned for the following chapters, I think it's difficult to tell, could be the arc is just over and we are just not accepting it yet, but knowing Oda everything is possible