Good evening, people from all over the world.
I would like to ask my international fellow readers of spoilers and 4D hints to share their hints on this channel. I am Brazilian, and the supreme judge of the federal court has just banned Twitter in my country. Anyone who uses a VPN to access Twitter may be subject to inspection and have to pay 50,000 reais (8,911.94 dollars). I will not be able to see the spoilers and hints there. That is why I am asking for your help, my friends, so that I can consume this weekly copium drug called One Piece spoilers.I ask that you post all the hints here so that those anxious in Brazil can have access to the hints, please my brothers from the rest of the world.
Thanks in advance,

Crocks.

I would like to ask my international fellow readers of spoilers and 4D hints to share their hints on this channel. I am Brazilian, and the supreme judge of the federal court has just banned Twitter in my country. Anyone who uses a VPN to access Twitter may be subject to inspection and have to pay 50,000 reais (8,911.94 dollars). I will not be able to see the spoilers and hints there. That is why I am asking for your help, my friends, so that I can consume this weekly copium drug called One Piece spoilers.I ask that you post all the hints here so that those anxious in Brazil can have access to the hints, please my brothers from the rest of the world.
Thanks in advance,

Crocks.
No

Thanks in advance,

Crocks.
Guess

Twitter is still online :kayneshrug:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
We see Buggy naked after his clothes burn off from Crocodile setting him on fire.

A map to the One Piece is tattooed on his ass, but he isn't aware of this.

Crocodile orders Buggy to make a rubbing of his ass, and Buggy complies.

After getting the rubbing/map from Buggy, Crocodile prepares a crucifix to burn Buggy with, so no one else can find the map.

Mihawk saves Buggy, and states that, while Buggy himself is weak, his luck is extraordinary. Buggy is too important as a figurehead, and is a great motivational speaker.

Mihawk and Crocodile decide to train Buggy in combat skills and Haki, rather than kill him.

Mihawk: "It isn't wise... to kill former members of the Pirate King's Crew. Plenty of them still lurk. It would be one thing if we killed Buggy in a duel, but, if we betrayed our puppet of a colleague and slaughtered him in cold blood, I can think of at least one Red-Haired man who would be quite furious with us. I have no interest in angering a Yonkou, let alone an old rival."

- Cross Guild has found a devil fruit which they want to sell for huge amounts
- Blackbeard knows what that fruit is, it's revealed to be the Cerberus mythical zoan he wants to trade Garp for that fruit
- Scene switch to Luffy, Hajrudin is drinking on the shores waiting for him
- Ryokugyu is also somewhere in Elbaf shown kicking Weevil (thorn kick)
- Vivi and Wapol captured Morgans, Karasu and Sabo comes and beats Morgans goons, Sabo wants to pass on Cobras message
- Dragon for the first time is looking west
- Blackbeard thinks the time he will get rid of his biggest obstacle for One Piece is drawing near with Shanks silhouette in the background, we see a silhouette of a giant ship and the shape of the fruit