Zoro right after he got ordered around by Sanji, also known as the official 2nd Captain of the Strawhats and the Captain of Twirly Hat Pirates

A great scene indeed
Post automatically merged:

I can already see this forum stinks like rotten Marimo

I might even need backup in such place.. Need to find the best of the best soldiers
so whos alt is this? this acc was literally made an hour ago :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

A scene that shows development

Robin realized Sanji's greatness with that

I know thats something Zoro fans don't understand because his character is based at finding magic swords around the world to get stronger and compete with Sanji.

Unironically most of the development around Zoro comes from his interactions with Sanji, Luffy and magic swords from other swordsman.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
A scene that shows development

Robin realized Sanji's greatness with that

I know thats something Zoro fans don't understand because his character is based at finding magic swords around the world to get stronger and compete with Sanji.

Unironically most of the development around Zoro comes from his interactions with Sanji, Luffy and magic swords from other swordsman.

I couldn’t seriously argue with a Namifan
They’re far too minuscule in number and try WAY TOO HARD to fit in and gain attention which is why they side with Z tards

I have nothing but pity for such a fanbase…..