i think sabo could very easily slip and go too far and kill someone thats supposed to be an ally. since his brain damage as a kid he's been portrayed as someone who's extremely, enthusiastically violent ("i can crack a human's skull as easily as an egg" while grinning like private pyle) and as someone who has totally lost and forgotten their childhood dreams (Sabo was supposed to write a book about the world and always carried his journal etc. He hasn't mentioned it or done anything to show that he still cares about it since he reappeared in the story)

like the Cobra scene was there to show that even Dragon and Ivankov know that Sabo is capable of going too far. They trust him, but they still had to ask him and check because it's absolutely within the realm of possibility that Sabo just killed Cobra to make people hype for revolution. And Sabo even admits like yeah, well, that part where he died and people got excited about it is cool. I don't mind that.

Lmaaoooo ive been arguing with people for years who told me the Barto thing wouldn't happen/was a n0thIng plot point, just an excuse for Shanks not to go to Wano despite Shanks himself bringing it up for an entire page and then us seeing his protection of his weak on Elbaf.
They told me Shanks would "let it slide-" when Bartolomeo literally burned the symbol of his protection and that would make it open season on Shank's territories to anyone regardless of his opinions on Luffy's own morality.
I'll be going off this week.

Dude, I want empirical confirmation, the phrase "Franky is Queen's son" I want to know where they got that shit from. It's like the idiots who think Zoro used conqueror Haki against Kaido. He unlocks conqueror in swords after, clearly.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
What a legend lmao, flex on Warner Bros being such lazy, greedy clowns:

Warner Bros are DMCA striking people who talk about the film regardless too, trailer reactions and such. Even someone talking about the fan film got struck!
Post automatically merged:

Dude, I want empirical confirmation, the phrase "Franky is Queen's son" I want to know where they got that shit from. It's like the idiots who think Zoro used conqueror Haki against Kaido. He unlocks conqueror in swords after, clearly.
There's no actual confirmation yet, it's just all assumption with the backstories/timelines of Queen and Franky. They "line up" apparently.

What a legend lmao, flex on Warner Bros being such lazy, greedy clowns:

Warner Bros are DMCA striking people who talk about the film regardless too, trailer reactions and such. Even someone talking about the fan film got struck!

There's no actual confirmation yet, it's just all assumption with the backstories/timelines of Queen and Franky. They "line up" apparently.
yeah its just people making connections between the card saying Queen had a son 36 years ago and abandoned him 26 years ago + franky being 36 years old and abandoned at 10 by his pirate father. if its ever actually confirmed it will probably be in the story

Shanks doesn't kill people, he kills agendas Whenever Shanks makes a move he not only shakes the world of One Piece but the fandom :steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::BigW::BigW::BigW::BigW::lumazed::lumazed::lumazed::lunazing::lunazing::lunazing: Agenda pushers from admiral fans to sword fans to even fellow yonko fans fear the ultimate Him
The ultimate Oda self insert
yeah its just people making connections between the card saying Queen had a son 36 years ago and abandoned him 26 years ago + franky being 36 years old and abandoned at 10 by his pirate father. if its ever actually confirmed it will probably be in the story
It's doubtful Oda considers this important enough to be added to the main story. Remember what he did with Zoro's backstory?