Do you watch YT chapter reviews?
I do.
But it's mainly for easter egg stuff and reminder to old chapter references.
It's sometimes good to know oda plot connecting slowly no matter how slowly.

It's barely for current plot relevance because every youtuber goes with " this chapter was bonkers , this chapters was so "good" , this chapter opened up so many possibilities "

When in reality , we might play agenda in spoiler discussion , but one thing we get always is right is whether the chapter is fire or absolutely dead.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
If you're ever bored, I'd recommend reading from the Reverie, to Wano, to Egghead.

The arcs are a lot better to read in a volume format/binge reading.

Weekly manga is a real high low experience. Most of my most enjoyable reads have been binge reads. Iruma, Sakamoto Days, and Oshi no Ko are the only series I really enjoy reading weekly at this point.

One Piece is so drawn out that it just sucks to read weekly.

If you're ever bored, I'd recommend reading from the Reverie, to Wano, to Egghead.

The arcs are a lot better to read in a volume format/binge reading.

Weekly manga is a real high low experience. Most of my most enjoyable reads have been binge reads. Iruma, Sakamoto Days, and Oshi no Ko are the only series I really enjoy reading weekly at this point.

One Piece is so drawn out that it just sucks to read weekly.
I don't even recommend people do binge read one piece anymore, instead spend time on other series which are unique and more worthy