Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Oda has never made a villain with this aura since

Its ironic really, for such a light hearted, casual, free spirited,feel good adventure series that was never meant to be super serious, pre TS gave us the more charismatic, compelling, intimidating, terrifying villains with ACTUAL tension (despite Odas million fakeouts) and they were FAR more memorable than MOST post TS villains too. Oda even having to recycle pre TS characters because hes fucked up that badly and way out of his own league and below the immensely high he once set now.

Demon Slayer would have never been more popular than One Piece in its actual prime, just like prime Bleach maybe or especially prime Naruto definitely.

Its like we had a completely different writer pre TS. A completely different feel, way better stakes, drama, soul, heart and iconic, memorable storylines, arcs, characters, moments and such. I can list so many pre TS moments I still love dearly despite not seeing the arcs in decades but post TS? Most of it I've forgotten and wanted to forget deliberately, pre TS was like a gourmet meal but post TS is fast food but ironically the food isnt fast and its slow cooked after being preserved for months of waiting and baiting and then some marinating before cooking for further misdirections and waiting.

One Piece lost a lot of its soul for me when it started taking itself too seriously, becoming too politically focused, too emotional/dramatic/gritty and becoming something it wasnt, like someone going through their edgy era/phase. See Prince of Persia Sands of Time vs Warrior Within and Two Thrones for example.

By the time the timeskip came and we got into early post TS, One Piece already felt dead to me, missing its soul and I was clinging on bitterly to the memories of a series I once loved and its that faint ghost, that faded memory that stops me from letting go of this series entirely, even though I'm growing to hate even some of the characters I loved the most now too.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
I love LRLL I thought it was one of the funnier arcs and had great crew dynamic.
People who hate the arc ironically are the same ones who tell you that you dont understand One Piece, just like NamixLuffy saying Skypeia enjoyers dont understand One Piece LMAO.

I think even the embodiment of irony itself is confused at this point.

Powerscalers/agenda chasers/theorists etc are the ones who hate these arcs generally, they are the ones who made the fandom much worse too. I used to obsess over theories deeply, even way before I joined here and it ruined a lot of my enjoyment of OP in the long run too. Stiill does now too.