My bro I live TOEI too but Anime is not Canon.

Kaidou Questioned Zoro not Confirmed it.

Stick to manga and try proving me Coby has CoC I'll wait
1. Show me an example of toei being wrong about coc users. I will wait.

2. Kaido did so in the anime and manga so I don't get your point with that.

3. I don't have to. The individuals whom has more credibility than either of us did. The same way toei confirmed previous haki users in the manga is the same way they did so this episode. It's up to you to prove me otherwise with an example that contradicts this

Huh? There has never been a scene of regular coa by itself being that big lol

The scene you are referring too was also shown in punk hazard with the gold flame aura. So yes it is either hells memories or flames from dj surrounding his body lol
That’s just golden aura, it was added by the anime and wasn’t in the manga cause the anime does auras.

And there was with Blackbeard too who also doesn’t have CoC as of yet.

Coby doesn’t have CoC yet.

That’s just golden aura, it was added by the anime and wasn’t in the manga cause the anime does auras.

And there was with Blackbeard too who also doesn’t have CoC as of yet.

Coby doesn’t have CoC yet.
Cute now show me an example of them showing golden aura attributed to haki on an individual that was NOT a COC user in manga

Blackbeard showed haki along with his fruit powers. That golden aura haki was not shown from BB

Last edited:
This is where I'll agree with the haters in this forum and shit on Oda alongside them. Haki is wayyy to vague as a power system. He plays fast and loose with the rules and his use of black lightning is inconsistent. If he had taken Haki more seriously then we wouldn't be having these debates.

IMO Koby shouldn't have ACOC yet. I wouldn't be against him having it in the future but he shouldn't be making these huge leaps without taking the right steps toward it.

Another classic meltie crashout, a gay one too, clear as day :finally:

This is where I'll agree with the haters in this forum and shit on Oda alongside them. Haki is wayyy to vague as a power system. He plays fast and loose with the rules and his use of black lightning is inconsistent. If he had taken Haki more seriously then we wouldn't be having these debates.

IMO Koby shouldn't have ACOC yet. I wouldn't be against him having it in the future but he shouldn't be making these huge leaps without taking the right steps toward it.
I saw someone calling Haki, Hacki and its was so funny to me for some reason

1. Show me an example of toei being wrong about coc users. I will wait.
As I said , TOEI is not Canon my bro.

2. Kaido did so in the anime and manga so I don't get your point with that.
Did what? Questioned it?

3. I don't have to. The individuals whom has more credibility than either of us did. The same way toei confirmed previous haki users in the manga is the same way they did so this episode. It's up to you to prove me otherwise with an example that contradicts this
You have to prove it with Manga.
That's the only known most canon source.

As I said , TOEI is not Canon my bro.

Did what? Questioned it?

You have to prove it with Manga.
That's the only known most canon source.
You have to disprove it with manga.

And as I said toei has never made up canon for coc users whom are not coc users in manga
Post automatically merged:

Sanji had golden aura. Does Sanji have CoC???

Coby doesn’t have CoC yet. He’ll get that when he fights Pizarro in the BBP fight
Bullshit.

Sanjis has golden aura because it's fire as shown.

Kobys aura is haki. So the point was bs. Show me an example of golden aura attributed with haki that's not coc

Sanji had golden aura. Does Sanji have CoC???

Coby doesn’t have CoC yet. He’ll get that when he fights Pizarro in the BBP fight

His golden aura comes from fire from hells memories / DJ as shown above. Koby was haki. Mute point

And as I said toei has never made up canon for coc users whom are not coc users in manga

Bullshit.

Sanjis has golden aura because it's fire as shown.

Kobys aura is haki. So the point was bs. Show me an example of golden aura attributed with haki that's not coc

His golden aura comes from fire from hells memories / DJ as shown above. Koby was haki. Mute point
Why are you wasting your time with characters that need to go all out against pets and nets? You know they're trying to bring Coby down because he has what they wanted the pervert to have. Even his voice actor hates him! :josad:

Last edited:
Repeating yourself won't make you correct.
I already said Anime isn't a canon source.

Fine , what do you wanna say about this.
Tell me are they all Using Conqueror Coating here?

Luffy - Against Katakuri
Katakuri - Against Luffy
Coby - Against Pizzaro
Zoro - Against Lucci

Are they Advanced Conqueror Coating?

Repeating yourself won't make you correct.
I already said Anime isn't a canon source.

Fine , what do you wanna say about this.
Tell me are they all Using Conqueror Coating here?

Luffy - Against Katakuri
Katakuri - Against Luffy
Coby - Against Pizzaro
Zoro - Against Lucci

Are they Advanced Conqueror Coating?
Cute. And i already said the anime doesnt contradict the manga in terms of coc.

Small lightning bolts not island wide ones are not attributed with advanced coc.

Advanced coc always shows a ton of haki in its strikes

Zoro wasn't using adcoc against lucci.

Kat neither luffy had advanced coc at that time.

So what was the point of this?

Now the wonderful thing about what you just showed was that all of them are coc users lol.

So this panel shows that all of them are coc users even if they weren't using adcoc which is you still admitting that koby based on manga and now anime is a coc user since the anime did not contradicted what you showed as am example from the manga

Cute. Small lightning bolts not island wide onces attributed with advanced coc.
What island Wide Ones are you talking about?
This is the size of Coby lightening.

Now the wonderful thing about what you just showed was that all of them are coc users lol
So this panel shows that all of them are coc users even if they weren't using adcoc which is you still admitting that koby based on manga and now anime is a coc user since the anime did not contradicted what you showed as am example from the manga
What now? Above are Non CoC users.

What island Wide Ones are you talking about?
This is the size of Coby lightening.

What now?
1. That was a bolt of lighting after his non touching impact punch being compared to a mountain. So that point is mute.

2. Jinbe using his whole body that still produced less haki that the 3 you previously showed????

Now just so you know this was a long streak of haki shown in the manga. This long streak is compared to an island arm by the way

Last edited: