Dude I'd say the same if you made King Vampire white. It's not a race thing, it's keeping characters to what and who they are.
Are you the type of kid that gets mad at cosplayers who happen to be a different race from the character? You’re coming off like that off the bat
Post automatically merged:

It's changing canon and what the creator designates. Not racist.
It’s fan art….relax

1075: Better call Saul
- part of the chapter is about the Kid pirates, they are rampaging through Elbaff defeating lots of giants
- 1 of the giants tells another they better call Saul, he will handle these pirates
- at the end of the chapter Kid and Saul have a advance CoC clash that splits the sky

This post was main reason -

But they were already arguing for few months.
There are three or four sanji fans account that only job it to hate Nami..
They are now crying we are bullying sanji fans and hate sanji for no reason..
Should have not picked a fight , if they can't take it..
One of Nami's famous fans deleted some of her (or his) tweets today due to Sanji's aggressive fans. And this happens all the time. Also, I just saw a tweet from a Sanji fan saying terrible things about Nami today. I'm so tired of this.

Are you the type of kid that gets mad at cosplayers who happen to be a different race from the character? You’re coming off like that off the bat

It’s fan art….relax
Really depends on the intent to the fanart. If it's AU Sanji, whatever change away.
If it's "this is how I WANT Sanji, and see him, and he should be" like most of Twitter, then no.

One of Nami's famous fans deleted some of her (or his) tweets today due to Sanji's aggressive fans. And this happens all the time. Also, I just saw a tweet from a Sanji fan saying terrible things about Nami today. I'm so tired of this.
No offense but how do you think we feel with nami fans randomly (Emphasis on RANDOMLY) insert themselves in Zoro vs Sanji fan debates

And here’s the worst part, they choose zoro’s side rather than remain neutral

Really depends on the intent to the fanart. If it's AU Sanji, whatever change away.
If it's "this is how I WANT Sanji, and see him, and he should be" like most of Twitter, then no.
It was just fan art. No we don’t want Sanji to be a different race. He’s perfect the way he is