G

Gorosei Informer

This just started playing in my music player, I totally forgot I need to watch this series, it looks like such a wholesome, unique, life-affirming experience potentially!:

:neesama::sweat::shocking::amazing:

I learned of KongMing via Dynasty Warriors of all things and then finding out that Vice Admiral Komei from that Foxy Nebulanda movie/tv special or w/e was based on him too lol.
Komei was able to shapeshift his weapon with haki somehow too! I wish we could have gotten that canonically in OP, a real shame its not so far

G

Gorosei Informer

i like that opening

but IMO this one is my favourite of all time
GINTAMA! Hell yeah! Much respect! One day eventually, I will watch through the entire series lmao.

Donten and Pray are my favourite OPs but I've not seen many of them either to be fair.

That one is nice though! I love seeing the characters in that more darker, serious tone sometimes!

Regarding EDs though, Samurai Heart/Some Like it Hot is AMAZING! Mr Raindrop is really nice too!

Post automatically merged:

Lmaooo thats adorable!

:gokulaugh::milaugh::shocking:

GINTAMA! Hell yeah! Much respect! One day eventually, I will watch through the entire series lmao.

Donten and Pray are my favourite OPs but I've not seen many of them either to be fair.

That one is nice though! I love seeing the characters in that more darker, serious tone sometimes!

Regarding EDs though, Samurai Heart/Some Like it Hot is AMAZING! Mr Raindrop is really nice too!

Lmaooo thats adorable!

just got to season 6, however gonna be on hold rn cus so much anime airing this season, 19 alone on my watch list:

a couple from last season carrying over to cour 2

OP - obvs

Gintama - watching it regularly

and the other animes airing this season

i like that opening

but IMO this one is my favourite of all time

Lmaooo thats adorable!

Gintama is perfect. I’m Gintamasexual
That’s it … I said it
:risitexcla: