G

Gorosei Informer

So those powercut issues I mentioned on my profile? Turns out my gut instinct suspicions were right and when my "lovely narcissist neighbour" ended up sending rats to our house multiple times now, they chewed our wiring as I feared they might and hence our powercuts.

Our electrician has come for a 30 min to 60 min max job for it to become a 3 hour one and still going and we're paying 450 euros roughly for 3 hours so far!

He just mentioned some box with a socket is completely broken too, as well as damaged wires by rats chewing them. Rats that my FORMER government environmental health officer or whatever and former pest controller neighbour catches and keeps as pets!

Not to mention we've had huge swarms of flies, his dogs escaping his huge animal prisons to come into our garden and run into the street away from him, an escaped snake from him that died of cold, some missing bull frogs from him etc....

I have no sanity left and must scream.

So those powercut issues I mentioned on my profile? Turns out my gut instinct suspicions were right and when my "lovely narcissist neighbour" ended up sending rats to our house multiple times now, they chewed our wiring as I feared they might and hence our powercuts.

Our electrician has come for a 30 min to 60 min max job for it to become a 3 hour one and still going and we're paying 450 euros roughly for 3 hours so far!

He just mentioned some box with a socket is completely broken too, as well as damaged wires by rats chewing them. Rats that my FORMER government environmental health officer or whatever and former pest controller neighbour catches and keeps as pets!

Not to mention we've had huge swarms of flies, his dogs escaping his huge animal prisons to come into our garden and run into the street away from him, an escaped snake from him that died of cold, some missing bull frogs from him etc....

I have no sanity left and must scream.
ngl i thought u were American :kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

i use fucking Sky (fucking dog shit) also i actually dont have unlimted i have around 20GB but i have 470GB of roll data meaning its spare data from other months (i can roll the data so i can have more rn)
It fucking sucks man. British Twats I mean BT brought out EE now too apparently so their monopoly is almost uncontested entirely now too. Only Virgin media left as an alternative now I think?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Hi
I went to the end and I still feel disappointed.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
i use fucking Sky (fucking dog shit) also i actually dont have unlimted i have around 20GB but i have 470GB of roll data meaning its spare data from other months (i can roll the data so i can have more rn)
That's nice. Many networks don't offer a roll data option—the unused data expires at the end of the month. What's the average speed like on mobile? Is it 5G?