Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Kidd fans pushing Blackbeard as the massively understood guy in the series whilst simultaneously trying to make Kidd a future antagonist role is one of the main reasons I physically feel repulsed over that character

Blackbeard was introduced 8 years before Kidd even existed…
Kid won't ever have 1/10 of the relevance of Teach lmao

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kidd fans pushing Blackbeard as the massively understood guy in the series whilst simultaneously trying to make Kidd a future antagonist role is one of the main reasons I physically feel repulsed over that character

Blackbeard was introduced 8 years before Kidd even existed…
Who spoke as kid as an antagonist, like ever?

Who spoke as kid as an antagonist, like ever?
Let’s have it right the only reason you want Blackbeard to be a misunderstood guy is to have Kidd have a greater focus in the final saga of One Piece and have an actual clash with Luffy

There is otherwise 0 reason to even suggest such a a point of view

Really depending if Shanks will stay a good guy or not.

If he is a good guy, I can see him pushing kid in CoC (and advCoC), to make him one of the strongest in the next generation (what he already is). So Kid won’t exactly overpower him. And later we see Shanks losing to Blackbeard.

But still, I can’t lose the thought of Blackbeard not being a bad guy in the end, just massively misunderstood.
Nah, Blackbeard is really fucking bad.
Here's the crimes that he's committed or seemingly allowed his crewmates to attempt:
Murder
Kidnapping
R__e
etc.