Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I never understood the hype behind such events, if there is a game/console to be announced you will read about it on the internet while going to your work.

:kayneshrug:
The crowd being hyped is always fun and can make things exciting if done right
Though yea these recent years you had to sit through a good amount of trash to get to the treasure

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
there are still good new games made
I know but that's not my point. People making such a big deal about some company not appearing on E3 or not.

Like bruh. If there is some annoucement for the game/console, you will read about it the next day while driving to work.

Maybe I'm getting too old? @Cutty Jewboy How is it there? At the dawn of youth? :josad:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I know but that's not my point. People making such a big deal about some company not appearing on E3 or not.

Like bruh. If there is some annoucement for the game/console, you will read about it the next day while driving to work.

Maybe I'm getting too old? @Cutty Jewboy How is it there? At the dawn of youth? :josad:
well maybe Im dumb here becouse I never once seen whats this E3 even is , like oscars for games or something

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

After the game awards and these past two directs I think I'm getting there myself
I'm finding that there is only one or two things that are announced during these that I actually care about
:risitavirus: