per redon confirmed by scotch, talk op, myself, TAC, and Shuiesha

Chapter 1072: “Kingdom of Hell”
- Zoro vs Kaku continued, Zoro decides that he cannot afford to waste time and goes all out.
- Zoro uses a new "attack" called "Jigoku no Hadesu" (地獄のハデス, translates to Hades of Hell)
- This conjures a hellscape surrounding the area, the water turns to magma, the sky dark with ash and fire, his conquerors haki overwhelms the entire environment. Kaku is shocked.
- Rob Lucci and Stussy arrive near the fight, Lucci goes ahead once he sees the sky darken.
- Rob Lucci watches as Zoro beheads Kaku with one swift slice, as Kaku stood paralyzed from the overwhelming strength of Zoros will.
- Lucci decides to retreat
- Lucci: "...I saw hell...and I saw its king..."

- A shadowy figure appears in front of Jinbe and Luffy, Vegapunk tells him its about time.
- The hidden legend is revealed to be Scopper Gaban.
- Gaban: "Luffy. I have been waiting to meet you."
- Luffy confused, asks Vegapunk who this old man is.
- Vegapunk: "That is... Scopper Gaban... the second mate to the Pirate King Gol D. Roger
- Gaban's bounty is revealed to be 2,712,000,000.
- Jinbe and Gaban start talking as the group continues to move towards Zoro
- Gaban: "I think you follow that man for the same reason I followed Roger! eya-eya-eya-eyya, the responsibility of the crew lies on his wings, Jinbe."
- Black lightning is now covering the entire island, as it is felt by Luffys group.

- Garp arrives at Hachinosu, a panel shows Blackbeard laughing at his arrival.
- Blackbeard: "As expected..."

Shonen Jump break this week, so official next week, meaning that there will be no new content next week.

Last edited:

- Zoro vs Kaku continued, Zoro decides that he cannot afford to waste time and goes all out.
- Zoro uses a new "attack" called "Jigoku no Hadesu" (地獄のハデス, translates to Hades of Hell)
- This conjures a hellscape surrounding the area, the water turns to magma, the sky dark with ash and fire, his conquerors haki overwhelms the entire environment. Kaku is shocked.
- Rob Lucci and Stussy arrive near the fight, Lucci goes ahead once he sees the sky darken.
- Rob Lucci watches as Zoro beheads Kaku with one swift slice, as Kaku stands paralyzed from the overwhelming strength of Zoros will.

- A shadowy figure appears in front of Jinbe and Luffy, Vegapunk tells him its about time.
- Vegapunk: "That is... Scopper Gaban... the second mate to the Pirate King Gol D. Roger
- Gaban: "I think you follow that man for the same reason I followed Roger! eya-eya-eya-eyya, the responsibility of the crew lies on his wings, Jinbe."
- Black lightning is now covering the entire island, as it is felt by Luffys group.

Shonen Jump break this week, so official next week, meaning that there will be no new content next week.
Average OP chapter if written by the Temple of the Grandmaster users:whitepress:

- Rob Lucci watches as Zoro beheads Kaku with one swift slice, as Kaku stands paralyzed from the overwhelming strength of Zoros will.

that's too good for one piece
:pepemy:

Vinland Saga Season 2 Ep1

Greatest of all time. Zenith of the medium. Hallmark of media. Gold standard of storytelling. Apogee of creativity. Vertex of invention. Crest of ingenuity. Acme of imagination. Pinnacle of innovation. Epic of epics. Legend among legends. Peak fiction
Ayakashi Triangle ep1 is out

Thick Thighs Saves Live

That's Enough I'm in

Gonna watch these later today lol.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Vinland Saga Season 2 Ep1

Greatest of all time. Zenith of the medium. Hallmark of media. Gold standard of storytelling. Apogee of creativity. Vertex of invention. Crest of ingenuity. Acme of imagination. Pinnacle of innovation. Epic of epics. Legend among legends. Peak fiction
Already started?
Nice.
But I'm gonna wait until it is complete to binge watch.