I have those, they work really well (just got to keep an eye on them, or they'll chew their way out).
Use those with a metal cage

Old bread sounds like a great idea for something to put in there, though, give them something to eat so they don't chew through the trap. The trap I have has a section to put in bait, but they can't reach it, and I think if they had something to eat while in it they'd both feel better and do less damage.
Ah the ones I used had no separate place for bait. I just placed it at the end of the trap.

If only mice weren't transmitting dangerous disease. I like them too.
When they chew on their food with their tiny mouths :blush: so cute💖💖

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

Ah the ones I used had no separate place for bait. I just placed it at the end of the trap.

I'll give the mice a pass, they aren't creeps like mosquitoes or ticks sucking your blood, and humans that sell products they know cause disease.

The furry little fuckers are just trying to get by.

I need to find a way to be like Sanji, without having them live in the house. I always thought it was so cute how Sanji fed mice in his backstory, I need to do better at coexisting with nature.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

I'll give the mice a pass, they aren't creeps like mosquitoes or ticks sucking your blood, and humans that sell products they know cause disease.

I need to find a way to be like Sanji, without having them live in the house. I always thought it was so cute how Sanji fed mice in his backstory, I need to do better at coexisting with nature.
:lusalty:
Tf is wrong with y'all.
You know this isn't anywhere near the weirdest conversation we've had on here.

You'll do well catching them non-violently and letting them run free outside.
The shit they transmit is literally dangerous. Some people got severely ill from inhaling their dust.
It's no joke