CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Luffy begins to use CoC and overpower S-Bear, Lucci is shocked realizing that Luffy was actually holding back this entire time.

Sanji starts beating up S-Shark, and sends him flying again. Nami realizes Sanji isn't himself, and tells him to not murder S-Shark

Kaku saves Nami from an S-Hawk sneak attack, and comments on how odd it is for him to rescue a Straw Hat.

Zoro is furious that S-Hawk nearly cut Nami, and attacks S-Hawk with a full on CoC strike, shattering his blade, cutting into him across the chest, and knocking him unconscious.

Even more angry, Sanji attacks with CoC, and injures S-Shark's arm, bending it.

Zoro smirks. "Wow, I'm impressed. That was merciless."

Sanji sneers, and looks back at Zoro. "Did you just compare me to the Germa, you bastard?"

Before Zoro can respond, Sanji is kicking towards him.

Luffy begins to use CoC and overpower S-Bear, Lucci is shocked realizing that Luffy was actually holding back this entire time.

Sanji starts beating up S-Shark, and sends him flying again. Nami realizes Sanji isn't himself, and tells him to not murder S-Shark

Kaku saves Nami from an S-Hawk sneak attack, and comments on how odd it is for him to rescue a Straw Hat.

Zoro is furious that S-Hawk nearly cut Nami, and attacks S-Hawk with a full on CoC strike, shattering his blade, cutting into him across the chest, and knocking him unconscious.

Even more angry, Sanji attacks with CoC, and injures S-Shark's arm, bending it.

Zoro smirks. "Wow, I'm impressed. That was merciless."

Sanji sneers, and looks back at Zoro. "Did you just compare me to the Germa, you bastard?"

Before Zoro can respond, Sanji is kicking towards him.
WORO, WUFFY, AND WANJI AGENDA!!!

FUIYOOOOOH!!!