Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
newbie issue is not new...for weird reason, Oda writing shit with new generation except Law...Luffy fighting like a shit against Seraphims and now Kid (which is not confirmed yet but let us assume)...only Law has shown some progress in terms of skill and fighting...anyways, I think spoils are exagerrated like how they have done with Snaji....
Snaji

These same spoiler dudes were the ones who put “Kidd gets afraid of Shanks haki” in the chapter where he showed up in Wano to stop Greenbull. Lmao. I’m waiting till the full spoilers come out because these guys always leave out context to make Kidd look bad
Hopefully it isn't true

:seriously:Because I'm already over this arc and anything to do with Shanks

The logic you're missing here is. It doesn't matter how strong or weak a top-tier you are. It wouldn't take two low-top tiers to beat you. If you're at the bottom of your tier and it took two people to beat you, the duo is nowhere near that tier. We don't know how well Big Mom would fare against two YC1s. We assumed they can't beat her based on how King and Queen lost to Green Bull.
This is totally against the fact that Shonen power always works exponentially except for the MC, which is why we have concepts like "fodder" in the first place. The next level of power up is always a lot more than the previous. If Cracker and Jack can team up to beat a yonkou then how do Yonkou even exist as a category?

Did you forget that mr gear 4th,fifth emperor luffy in act one couldnt hurt kaido with physical blows too? Idk why kid gets so much hate for that line
Luffy fought Kaido first time and didn't know about the scales. That's the point of Udon arc where he trained to get haki to break the scales.

Meanwhile these 2 dumbasses knew about the scales and still rushed to fight Kaido with nothing but gimmick of slamming around and cutting with a sound.
They literally admitted that they had no chance of victory before luffy punched Kaido