Yeah I'm dreading that with every new chapter that comes out. The one day I definitely won't be keen on seeing the spoilers and especially raws and chapter lol. If it happens ofc, big IF.

I believe Oda won't do it BUT he did really lull us into a major false sense of security pre TS until Marineford and then went completely sicko mode on us with Ace lol.

Given how much screentime and development he's given Law, its very worrying too.

Could be a Gaara situation where he does die but gets resurrected somehow too?

But yeah, let's hope he doesn't die anyway ofc!
out

G

Gorosei Informer

If you play it tell me if it is worth to buy when you finished it :)
Aye, I definitely will do! I want to try it out as soon as I can, so if I manage too, I'll definitely let you know and post about it on here too!

:cheers::kata:

(In before some people say just "sail the 7 seas" to get it.)

It looks very promising from the trailers too! I'm also torn because if I buy it anywhere except from Steam directly, I cannot refund it if the game is not good/fun or not "broken enough" I guess? On Steam I can easily refund it if its less than 2 hours played and within 2 weeks of buying it too. Regardless of reason too. But on Steam the game is full price but being able to refund it too is priceless regardless.

Chapter title - "Two Devil Fruits"

- Vegapunk ate two devil fruits
- He and Teach are the only beings in the entire world who ate 2 devil fruits
- He could do that because he knows "secret of the devil fruits"
- Vegapunk also ate the butt-butt fruit
- His ass got so big that the he turned into a giant submarine
- his brain became a library on the top of the island and his butt became a giant submarine on the bottom of the island
- Vegapunk: "Let’s play a game… guess where my balls are!"
Editors note: "Could it be…?!"

G

Gorosei Informer

Giant's reactions to the kidd pirates
That would be so great! I would love to see him idolised/respected, seen as a hero and brave warrior and such! With some awe and such! Or whatever Oda has cooked up for Kidd and the giants, its gonna be good!

:cheers::steef::myman:

Vegapunk also ate the butt-butt fruit
- His ass got so big that the he turned into a giant submarine
- his brain became a library on the top of the island and his butt became a giant submarine on the bottom of the island
- Vegapunk: "Let’s play a game… guess where my balls are!"

:risicheck::risicheck::risicheck::risicheck::risicheck:

We Rick and Morty now or something? Or Cow and Chicken?

:risitameh::mihugh::queenhear:kingufy

The creators of that show genuinely had a butt fetish I swear. Like Dan Schneider and Quentin Tarantino and whoever with their foot fetishes....