I fuck with a Wind Logia
But I saw a dope ass fucking video like 5 years ago on a potential fruit for Dragon

A Thunderbird Mythical Zoan
Causes massive wind, rain, and hurricane-like effects. Basically a storm.

Would fit since he's a D. But also if Luffy is the Nika
Then Dragon could be another one

ive thought dragon has the mythical zoan Byakko for a while. the white tiger, controls the wind, represents freedom and justice

I fuck with a Wind Logia
But I saw a dope ass fucking video like 5 years ago on a potential fruit for Dragon

A Thunderbird Mythical Zoan
Causes massive wind, rain, and hurricane-like effects. Basically a storm.

Would fit since he's a D. But also if Luffy is the Nika
Then Dragon could be another one

Since we have yet to get an air type logia, Air/Wind logia for me. Since Sabo uses Dragon Claw style I assume Dragon uses something similar, so themathically we have the two most influential revolutionaries be the fire dragon and the wind dragon

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ive thought dragon has the mythical zoan Byakko for a while. the white tiger, controls the wind, represents freedom and justice
The theories I've read/heard the most were: Some Dragon Zoan that controls the weather, Weather Logia, and or Wind Logia.

Whenever I saw Byakko it was connected to that useless Yamato.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Since we have yet to get an air type logia, Air/Wind logia for me. Since Sabo uses Dragon Claw style I assume Dragon uses something similar, so themathically we have the two most influential revolutionaries be the fire dragon and the wind dragon
Arguably, Dragon needs on-screen feats more than Mihawk because he is a bonafide fraud for now. The flashback also implies that he might be a Pacifist, strong but Pacifist.

Man moved the entire fucking base of operations because of Burgess:seriously: If it was entire BB Pirates or something but Burgess? That was foul.

He also was ready to accept Sabo's betrayal, with little to no fucking trust in his Right Hand Man.

Kept bragging about making his move and the first ones to do were his Commanders. Without his orders, they went to Mariejois with 2 Admirals staying there at the time and rescued Kuma's remainings.

Bro desperately needs feats. Some statements that he knows WG secrets? Fuck that, Doffy knows them too.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Arguably, Dragon needs on-screen feats more than Mihawk because he is a bonafide fraud for now. The flashback also implies that he might be a Pacifist, strong but Pacifist.

Man moved the entire fucking base of operations because of Burgess:seriously: If it was entire BB Pirates or something but Burgess? That was foul.

He also was ready to accept Sabo's betrayal, with little to no fucking trust in his Right Hand Man.

Kept bragging about making his move and the first ones to do were his Commanders. Without his orders, they went to Mariejois with 2 Admirals staying there at the time and rescued Kuma's remainings.

Bro desperately needs feats. Some statements that he knows WG secrets? Fuck that, Doffy knows them too.
Can't wait for him to slip on a banana peel and knock himself out in his debut battle
:risitavirus: