Whicn kinda bother me because Blackbeard whole ass plan about becoming a warlord was for the purpose of recruiting level 6 prisoners to make his crew more powerful. Kinda pointless if he could recruit people stronger than them in Paradise.
To be fair the strongest of the level 6 prisoners we saw were at best commander level

Shiki is the only exception iirc

Kuzan killing garp would be the best story wise
I don’t think so. We as the audience don’t give a fuck if Garp dies to Aokiji to save Coby, we don’t even see Coby and Garps relationship in the story. It would just be another death. Wouldn’t have any emotion attached to it especially cause we don’t know the connection between Aokiji and Garp either

If they are level six prisoners,it means they have strong coa and coo on top of a crazy physique.Give them all broken fruits and they will be monsters.Blackbeard and his crew will be stronger than Shanks and his crew eventually.I just hope that SHP vs BBP happens in an arc centered around both crews,like it was in the pre-skip.I'm tired of all these wars with a bunch of side characters in it.
None of that is true. It’s just that their existence is inconvenient to the world government.

Most of level 6 is losing to the the mid tier straw hats afterall

Whicn kinda bother me because Blackbeard whole ass plan about becoming a warlord was for the purpose of recruiting level 6 prisoners to make his crew more powerful. Kinda pointless if he could recruit people stronger than them in Paradise.
Technically only Burgess and Lafitte(that's IF he's fighting Sanji and not Nami) are above the Level 6 Prisoners barring Shilliew

And in Burgess's case you can legitimately argue he just worked his ass off while the others hit their primes and got lazy