Mr 'Sanjo is No. 1 dont talk shit about Sanji', your script is no better
You don’t even know me
Cause if you did, you’d know I don’t speak like that
Post automatically merged:

Ignore the servant fan, the twitter guy is right, Katakuri, King and Marco are kids that do what they're told to without question.
Zoro, Ben and Rayleigh are the friends and partners that started the crews with their Captains.
They’re all still subordinates ZKKer NPC

When announcing the sh crew’s bounties they specifically list Strawhat Luffy and his “9 commanders” zoro was grouped with the other strawhats and not given any special name privileges lmao

@ChefboiiFuego @OGshine ZKKer Bots

Last edited:
B

Borasey79

To say he isn’t one is the numbness of the mind
My initial criticism was aimed at you calling others an NPC, when your own lines are reiterations of the same two script inputs. You don't even have a dialogue wheel, which was once more proven by your not understanding what I was talking about, and instead plunging headfirst into more Sanji wanking.

My initial criticism was aimed at you calling others an NPC, when your own lines are reiterations of the same two script inputs. You don't even have a dialogue wheel, which was once more proven by your not understanding what I was talking about, and instead plunging headfirst into more Sanji wanking.
My dialogue wheel and vocabulary are much more vast than a good 80% of the one piece fandom since zoro fans make up a grand percentage compared to any other fandom so I’m already at a major advantage in that regard

In fact, I’m the furthest thing from an NPC as I’m an idealist who can think outside of the box and I’m also pretty blunt. The combination of both pisses everyone off and that’s why I’m so well hated

but if you’re not hated, you’re doing something wrong anyhow.

You don’t even know me
Cause if you did, you’d know I don’t speak like that
Post automatically merged:

They’re all still subordinates ZKKer NPC

When announcing the sh crew’s bounties they specifically list Strawhat Luffy and his “9 commanders” zoro was grouped with the other strawhats and not given any special name privileges lmao

@ChefboiiFuego @OGshine ZKKer Bots
im just a average Zoro fan :handsup: If i see any positive Zoro comments i just may like. I think your funny and your wank for sanji is glorious but i wont hate on you for it lol :jordanmf:but High key there is a difference between Zoro and Subordinates. For one he’s one of the protagonists and will be treated more better than other characters and also he has WSS dream/goal which happens to be strength related.none of the other RHs have a goal like that thus differentiating Zoro and subordinates and RHs as well. Anyways Luffy is different from other captains he treats his crew different. Dont get me wrong i see sanji stronger than other characters like kid for example but i just like Zoro more same way you like Sanji more.