Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Because i really want my 8k+ messages added to my count, also i can just get top 1 messages here
:sanmoji:

Aye thats understandable haha. Wasnt our internet lord at the top with 120k messages, 10x higher than everyone else too!?

The only good thing from that scene is it was when Carrot stated her fascination with Giants which could tie into a role on Elbaf

Otherwise it reminds me of what Oda did with that bath scene on Wano and that is something that truly boils me to my core
:luffyswat:
Post automatically merged:

No
:catblush:
Does it boil you like Oden? Gotta hate bunny boilers too!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Ya know after watchin whatever that was I have to say that I do
:sanmoji::kobeha:
Hahahaha oh man! This from that edge/weird/provocative from the early/mid 2000s! Shock culture and such lol. Its a very sadistic gameshow where they try to cause as much chaos and controversy in public but the worst part was the "Pain olympics" which I do not recommend googling if you're squeamish/sensitive ofc but think of stuff like Jackass if you know that too.

Btw your tag still looks so amazing! @Rottkins did such an amazing job with it, it gives me kinda 70/futuretro vibes and is so chill/cool! Fantastic colours and vibes and lovely flowers too!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Hahahaha oh man! This from that edge/weird/provocative from the early/mid 2000s! Shock culture and such lol. Its a very sadistic gameshow where they try to cause as much chaos and controversy in public but the worst part was the "Pain olympics" which I do not recommend googling if you're squeamish/sensitive ofc but think of stuff like Jackass if you know that too.

Btw your tag still looks so amazing! @Rottkins did such an amazing job with it, it gives me kinda 70/futuretro vibes and is so chill/cool! Fantastic colours and vibes and lovely flowers too!
Why thank you, Rotty did a fantastic job on it
2 of my favorite parts are the amazing sunglasses that I always love on a design
And that crisp looking carrot juice that Ol' Carrot is sippin from
:blush: