Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I love Law, too, it's just, there's no way for him to reasonably win a fight against Blackbeard if Blackbeard drains his powers. Blackbeard survived punches from Whitebeard when he takes double damage from that shit.

Oda is making it clear that Law and Kid are below Luffy because Luffy trains his Haki and Devil Fruit equally now, while Law and Kid are still focused on their Fruits, and need to focus on Haki.

It's not that Law is weak. Blackbeard's just that strong. We still haven't even seen him use his claws and guns in live combat.
:kata:

- Law prepared in advance he knew if he wont make it Blackbeard would steal his power
- Knowing that, his medical expertize and his powers he developed a curse to his body that the next user of the fruit to get terminally ill
- Blackbeard Pirates went to Egghead to get York and Vegapunk to find a cure for Blackbeard
That's basically the Stars & Stripes plot from My hero lol.

I love Law, too, it's just, there's no way for him to reasonably win a fight against Blackbeard if Blackbeard drains his powers. Blackbeard survived punches from Whitebeard when he takes double damage from that shit.

Oda is making it clear that Law and Kid are below Luffy because Luffy trains his Haki and Devil Fruit equally now, while Law and Kid are still focused on their Fruits, and need to focus on Haki.

It's not that Law is weak. Blackbeard's just that strong. We still haven't even seen him use his claws and guns in live combat.
yeah lol this is one of the trickiest things about blackbeard. yes he takes double damage. yes he gets hit by everything because he cant phase through it w logia powers. people still arent beating him and he keeps standing back up like nothing happened lol. his actual durability must be insane